Best Saban thing that could ever happen!!!

jason3713

If you have seen some of the posts from Bama fans wanting to fire Saban.
Bama has to pay Saban 10 million a year for however many years. Pruitt talks him into coming here as in intern while he draws his check. I know there’s no way in hell this would ever happen but it would be an awesome payback!!!!

This post goes beyond drugs, beyond fantasy into the squarely bizarre.

twilight_zone_banner_0.jpg

There are Bama fans that want to fire Saban? None with an IQ over 60.

Anyone even slightly mad at him will be lauding his gamesmanship when that LSU game earns them a first round bye and an off week instead of playing Georgia before the Playoff.

Bama has to pay Saban 10 million a year for however many years. Pruitt talks him into coming here as in intern while he draws his check. I know there’s no way in hell this would ever happen but it would be an awesome payback!!!!
You forgot the part where Bama promotes Butch to HBC.....

.... and Butch comes along as Sabans assistant. There, fantasy is complete.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Sounds just like TN VOL fans! ;) GO VOLS......

Yeah, but Saban says he's got to bring along his personal valet, and Butch gets his parking spot back.

VN Store

Back