Best kill in movies

When King Joffrey on GoT died it was great! He was such a hated character, which means the kids played the part perfect

Goldeneye

Trevelyan the traitor was dropped by James Bond, and died a painful violent death after dropping on a hard ground which made me and no doubt vast others joyful because this is a Villain, and want to see killed by the hero because he is a ruthless nefarious man.

lol

Didn't look through all the comments but, the saddest killing was when they killed William Wallace in Braveheart.

One of my favorites was Kevin Costner in Open Range when the guy was holding the woman he was crushing on hostage. He just shot him like How dare you touch my woman. There was NO DOUBT in his attitude and that head shot.

Also, from the same movie, the shotgun blast that Duvall made through the wall and it blew the guy from one wall to the other.

Reactions: butchna
Gonna have to add the Brad Pitt pitbull killing the would be Manson murderers in the new Tarantino movie

Didn't look through all the comments but, the saddest killing was when they killed William Wallace in Braveheart.

One of my favorites was Kevin Costner in Open Range when the guy was holding the woman he was crushing on hostage. He just shot him like How dare you touch my woman. There was NO DOUBT in his attitude and that head shot.

Also, from the same movie, the shotgun blast that Duvall made through the wall and it blew the guy from one wall to the other.
You missed the first and best. [VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

Reactions: BigOrangeCrush32

VN Store

Back