Best kill in movies

Return of the Jedi.........Darth turns on the Emperor and throws him into the abyss.

And with 1 Hand since 1 hand was cut off during the great fight vs Luke. Not exactly easy to do even with the help of another arm with no hand.

POTC At Worlds End
What a epic death for a epic villain with Davy Jones heart is stabbed, and he falls into the water during the heavy Storm saying the word Calypso his former lover.

1) Road House - When Dalton (Swayze) tackles the guy (Jimmy) off the motorcycle and they have a fight that goes on forever. Jimmy says, "I used to f*** guys like you in prison!" and then Swayze responds, "You are such an a**hole." and rips his esophagus out after kicking his a** some more... You can't beat quality dialogue like that during a good fight scene. LOL.

2) Open Range - When Costner's character notices the guy with the broken arm and simply asks, "Did you kill my friend?" The guy laughs and says, "Yeah". Costner doesn't say another word, just immediately puts a bullet in the guy's forehead at point blank range. It's not what you expect to see in a western.

3) Excalibur - In the final battle, Mordred fully impales King Arthur with a harpoon but Arthur struggles forward impaling himself even more so he can get close enough to stab Mordred through the throat with Excalibur. Killing Mordred meant more to him than living himself at that point.

Without a doubt that is 1 of the weirdest things that could be said during a fight. But memorable because of being so shocking and uncommon.

Anacondas The Hunt for The Blood Orchid
Bill Johnson killing a Crocodile by repeatedly stabbing it with a knife underwater which is pretty damn impressive.

Also he fastly throws a knife to kill a giant anaconda in a tree easily no problem to prevent the snake from killing Cole.

Damn I really wish this movie had shown more of Bill a ex special forces soldier to kill foes using the hunting knife and machete which could be a group of Cannibals in the Jungle, and other giant anacondas.

Anacondas The Hunt for The Blood Orchid
Bill Johnson killing a Crocodile by repeatedly stabbing it with a knife underwater which is pretty damn impressive.

Also he fastly throws a knife to kill a giant anaconda in a tree easily no problem to prevent the snake from killing Cole.

Damn I really wish this movie had shown more of Bill a ex special forces soldier to kill foes using the hunting knife and machete which could be a group of Cannibals in the Jungle, and other giant anacondas.

Have you seen this movie ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8n-PDVYgu4

I'm assuming that's a joke it's a movie clip of the terrific movie The Untouchables.
It's Malone killed by If I recall Nitti the assassin of Al Capone in the movie. He is to Capone what Bullseye is to The Kingpin.
"Never stop fighting till the fight is done."
Chicago was another Wild West along with other cities where Mobs were competing for territory and to sell bootleg alcohol.

I'm so damn happy I didn't grow up in that era. Also I've always lived in a safe neighborhood so the convient easy life for me.

I'm assuming that's a joke it's a movie clip of the terrific movie The Untouchables.
It's Malone killed by If I recall Nitti the assassin of Al Capone in the movie. He is to Capone what Bullseye is to The Kingpin.
"Never stop fighting till the fight is done."
Chicago was another Wild West along with other cities where Mobs were competing for territory and to sell bootleg alcohol.

I'm so damn happy I didn't grow up in that era. Also I've always lived in a safe neighborhood so the convient easy life for me.

Chicago is more violent now than in that era -- hard to believe isnt it ?

Chicago is more violent now than in that era -- hard to believe isnt it ?

Yeah mostly shocking it was still going to be violent but I'm pretty surprised Current Chicago of the internet era is more violent than Chicago of the Prohibition of alcohol era.

Marked for Death
John Hatcher gouges the eyes of Screwface, uses a backbreaker to break his spine and throws him into a empty elevator area and he is impaled by the tool at the bottom.

Usually it's the Villains that produce brutal deaths.

If it has been mentioned, sorry, but Ryan Gosling's character in Drive, when he caves the guys head in by stomping on him during the elevator fight scene. Very good and underrated movie also.

Jaws
Brody shoots a oxygen tank that is in the mouth of the great white shark which results in blowing up the ruthless Shark with a spectacular explosion sound.

A terrific death for a dreadful ruthless villain in a masterpiece movie.

Reactions: 1 person
Disney Animated: Beauty and the Beast:
Gaston after proving to be a Devil takes advantage of Beast showing him mercy not throwing him over the edge instead of leaving the castle he takes advantage by literally stabbing Beast in the back with the intention of killing him when he did this he crossed the moral event horizon line which is 1 of the worst things a Villain can do, Beast responds knocking him off the roof where he falls to the ground.
It wasn't shown fully because of the rating but since you can use your imagination less is more for this situation.

A violent death for a ruthless dreadful villain.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back