Best Available or Position Specific

Don't know, but Darnell Washington said he silently committed to 4 schools. Wonder where he ends up ....? tonight at halftime of AA game that starts at 600. Would like to see Hardy come on board

Reactions: johnsonbrewer
I'm assuming Roche transferring in would take a current spot if that happened correct? Think that would be an excellent pick up in a position of needed depth.

Reactions: Vols410
Apparently Kiffin is hot and heavy after Roche. I think our early signing period success created a best available scenario unless we strike out with all of them.

Hardy, Beckwith, Roche, and either Payton Ramsey or the QB from Wake Forest.
Wonder how long the Wake Forest QB wishes to wait before making a choice? Right now, I wouldn’t think UT is at the top of his list unless we lose a couple QBs this Spring.

What do you think our final four consist of?

Sure would like to see the board in the war room.

Have not been able to figure out our two commits not signed. Have GUESSED that the injured one is a SHIRT candidate and the massive lineman had/has some goals to meet to be a part of this class. That would leave three spots. In no order I think Dee Beckwith on his own merits plus keeping brother as PWO, Hardy flip, and best available edge rusher OR speed receiver would be up there with staff.

VN Store

Back