Benjamin Netanyahu Win Reelection As Prime Minister Of Israel

They have nukes....FACT!

It’s not a secret or conspiracy, but I’ll be damn at the lengths that Americans go to provide protection and excuses for Israel. Mind blowing...

Ok if you insist on facts ... let’s see the link . I’ll be waiting here for your FACT based link providing proof that Israel has nukes . Here’s a shovel for the hole you are digging .

If either of you believe that Israel isn’t nuclear armed....you’re dumber than I thought..
He simply asked for a link. I fully believe they have nukes. I believe we gave them to them. You just responded to him with a "well it's obvious". Pop a link out there boss.

He simply asked for a link. I fully believe they have nukes. I believe we gave them to them. You just responded to him with a "well it's obvious". Pop a link out there boss.

If you fully believe...why the need for a link? It is widely known Israel is nuclear armed, but since Israel hides and denies everything they do, I’m sure a link would be scarce...

Me not providing an impossible link will not make it any less factual that Israel has the bomb...many of them.

If you fully believe...why the need for a link? It is widely known Israel is nuclear armed, but since Israel hides and denies everything they do, I’m sure a link would be scarce...

Me not providing an impossible link will not make it any less factual that Israel has the bomb...many of them.
Just because you and I believe doesn't make it FACT.

Edit: Corrected for VN vernacular

Last edited:
Reactions: 0nelilreb
Just because you and I believe doesn't make it fact.

I believe it also , anyone with a sound mind does . The other players in the sand box most certainly do believe them . I have noticed that the more liberal minded they are the more they believe their emotions , feelz and beliefs become in his words , FACTS . Some times I am a little ashamed of myself for baiting the fact trap . Just some times .

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I believe it also , anyone with a sound mind does . The other players in the sand box most certainly do believe them . I have noticed that the more liberal minded they are the more they believe their emotions , feelz and beliefs become in his words , FACTS . Some times I am a little ashamed of myself for baiting the fact trap . Just some times .

Regardless of schemes, traps or wording. Regardless of the lack of admittance(or denial) by Israel. Regardless of links...it’s a reality that Israel possesses nukes.

And liberal minded?! Lol. I’m as far from liberal as you can get....that too, is a fact...

New York Times apologizes again for 'offensive' Trump, Netanyahu cartoon that 'included anti-Semitic tropes'

The New York Times Opinion section issued a second apology Sunday over a cartoon of President Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu which was called offensive because of "anti-Semitic tropes."
https://twitter.com/nytopinion/status/1122567972973944832/photo/1
We apologize for the anti-Semitic cartoon we published. Here’s our statement.

D5QpaXIW4AA3VHw.jpg:large

New York Times apologizes again for 'offensive' Trump, Netanyahu cartoon that 'included anti-Semitic tropes'

The New York Times Opinion section issued a second apology Sunday over a cartoon of President Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu which was called offensive because of "anti-Semitic tropes."
We apologize for the anti-Semitic cartoon we published. Here’s our statement.

D5QpaXIW4AA3VHw.jpg:large
Cancel their business license or at the very least, jail all of their BoD.

New York Times Publisher Relents: All Staff Must Attend Antisemitism Sensitivity Training

The New York Times plans to reprimand in some unspecific way the editor responsible for publishing a blatantly antisemitic cartoon in last week’s international edition opinion page and will force all staff to now go through antisemitism sensitivity training.

NYT Relents: All Staff Must Attend Antisemitism Sensitivity Training

Hahahahahahahaga. Hilarious. They will never get a single word out BC all of the SJWs will want to teach the class and will interrupt over and over. Gonna need Oxygen or someone will probably die.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Ex-Mossad Chief: Netanyahu Government Worse Than Ku Klux Klan | ZeroHedge

Meanwhile, security minister Ben-Gvir decorated his home with a poster of mass murderer Baruch Goldstein, who in 1994 killed 28 Muslim worshippers and wounded 125 in the Cave of the Patriarchs massacre.

Exposing the hypocrisy of the Israeli government, Pardo said that if a different country adopted laws against Jews akin to the anti-Palestinian laws being passed by the Knesset, it would be considered anti-semitic. For example, this week saw the passage of a law empowering about half of Israeli's small towns to bar Palestinians from moving in.

VN Store

Back