Bench JG for rest of season! [JG drama, merged]

He’s just not good. He’s slow. He can’t throw worth a damn. I mean...maybe he’s good at community service but playing QB? Just no.

Anyone else notice that Shrout looks a lot like Maurer. Why have we not been grooming him.

Maurer stays healthy I think we have a shot...
They have. The practice reports have talked about him frequently taking reps with the 2's in front of JG.

Reactions: albedo33
If he did in fact change the play, which one of the commentators aluded to was one of the reasons for the change at Qb, JG should not see the field again in a UT uniform. Proud of the young men tonight. We were whipping them upfront. If Maurer didn't get injured, I think we had a shot. This team seems to be getting better every week. I think we have a legit shot at running the table and getting into a bowl GB🍊

Only if Maurer can finish a game!

Could it be that the reason the team doesn't trust JG starts with his dumbass audibles that he's apparently been making?

I think he’s done here one way or the other. Pruitt very well could pull his scholarship after this year, since they are technically year to year, if he decides he does want to try to stay for whatever reason. But I think regardless we saw the last of him with whatever that play was.
Hope so. I cringed every time he had the ball!!!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
If he did in fact change the play, which one of the commentators aluded to was one of the reasons for the change at Qb, JG should not see the field again in a UT uniform. Proud of the young men tonight. We were whipping them upfront. If Maurer didn't get injured, I think we had a shot. This team seems to be getting better every week. I think we have a legit shot at running the table and getting into a bowl GB🍊
If Maurer could stay healthy he has pulled a hat trick with injuries 3 in a row and the kid is good. Our luck.

Reactions: VolDaddy61
Bench? Kick off team

No you don't kick him off the team. He just doesn't play. If he went rogue and watching Trey Smith pulling on this play lends credence to the fact he did. Then he doesn't play. Period. No need to get childish about it. And if JG wants to play football somewhere else he can transfer after the season.

Then I just don’t understand why he didn’t play behind Maurer. JG has been awful all season. We play either of these guys instead we beat GState and BYU.
JG has really good physical talent. Apparently he's a coach's dream in practice. They worked all off season trying to fix his problems and thought they had. Then game started and he reverted terrible decision making and being slow.

If Maurer could stay healthy he has pulled a hat trick with injuries 3 in a row and the kid is good. Our luck.
Agreed. Not to sound cliche, but he seems to have that "it factor", and his teammates look like they love playing along side him. Horrible luck taking a hit then falling into his lineman. Hope he's healthy enough to give it a go next week.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
CJP said something unprintable when he chewed Guarantano out for fumbling away a scoring opportunity.

Not a shame. People pay a lot of hard earned money for gear, games, etc. and when a kid who’s been a punk in the past does something stupid like that it will easily make you despise him
I can only hope you're not serious. In the end, it is still a game that we're entertained by. He's not doing anything to you... and certainly isn't doing anything malicious. He's a young man playing a game he loves who would like to be good... but isn't. If you "hate" him over his mistakes... you need more help than he does.

No one forces you to buy gear or tickets. If you choose to spend your money one way or another... that's on you not a player.

If true, that's a shame. He's tried. He's given all he has. He's just not good.
If in fact he went rogue on that goal line play that has nothing to do with not being good, it doesn't take talent to turn around and hand the ball off. That would be called selfish and a disservice to all of those other guys who busted there tails off to try and win that game.

Agreed. Not to sound cliche, but he seems to have that "it factor", and his teammates look like they love playing along side him. Horrible luck taking a hit then falling into his lineman. Hope he's healthy enough to give it a go next week.
At this rate he will have 8 concussions by the end of year.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back