Ben Martin

vavol87

have any of you heard about this guy? i was scrolling around on volquest.com reading the head lines and i came across the rivals 100 list of players that have us listed and usually its lennon creer at the bottom at #40 well today ben martin at 37 has us listed even though scout.com doesn't. I wasn't sure if someone knew something that i didn't.Scout.com: Ben Martin Profile

Ben Martin - Football Recruiting

We are invovled and we are going to get a visit. I think he is OSU bound, but we are in the running.

A poster from Ohio on quest said that Martin has always been a huge ND fan but was just turned off by Weis. He thinks we have a chance but it won't be easy since we are going against UF, ND, and OSU.

A poster from Ohio on quest said that Martin has always been a huge ND fan but was just turned off by Weis. He thinks we have a chance but it won't be easy since we are going against UF, ND, and OSU.

HV or rick, any update?? I really like what I see outta this kid and what I read.

I would be turned off as well by someone who could be Fat Bastard's brother.

I would be turned off as well by someone who could be Fat Bastard's brother.

Are you sure?

2003473257409025373_rs.jpg

this is a quote from a kid that goes to school in martins district

"My high school played his high school this year. After a drumoff wih LaSalle's drumline, I talked to some of them. I asked them about Martin and one person said he didn't think highly of Ohio State, wasn;t really a fan. Tennessee is closer to home than Florida and Notre Dame isnt gonna make the cut."

that would be huge for us, maybe not quite as huge as Weiss, but still pretty big. You know there are really only two schools that we can make fun of for having a coach that more rotund than ours, ND and Maryland. Ralph Fridegen looks like he may explode any minute.

that would be huge for us, maybe not quite as huge as Weiss, but still pretty big. You know there are really only two schools that we can make fun of for having a coach that more rotund than ours, ND and Maryland. Ralph Fridegen looks like he may explode any minute.

I bet if you looked at all the teams with ex offensive lineman for Coaches you would find the same condition. CPF does look smaller this year than last.

Is Mangino not at UK anymore?

right I forgot about him (Mangino), but is the K-State that big?

have you ever noticed that Mangino's assistants tend to orbit him? He must have a pretty strong gravitational pull.

Mark Mangino is right there as well.

VN Store

Back