Ben Bartholomew

Me too Lonnie Will was a hoss.. I seen this kid play last season he racked some helmets lose many times during the game.. Blew holes open left and right...We need a FB that knows how to bulldoze guys...

Me too Lonnie Will was a hoss.. I seen this kid play last season he racked some helmets lose many times during the game.. Blew holes open left and right...We need a FB that knows how to bulldoze guys...
Proper spelling and punctuation is your friend.

yeah he is a devastating blocker. My question though is, if we dont have a fullback in the system then where will he play? He looks like a great FB but if its not in the system he would I guess have to play linebacker or RB.

yeah he is a devastating blocker. My question though is, if we dont have a fullback in the system then where will he play? He looks like a great FB but if its not in the system he would I guess have to play linebacker or RB.

The reason there isn't one in the current system is because there is no one the current roster that can do that. When Cooper and Bartholomew get here expect the system to include the FB more and the two TEs less

The reason there isn't one in the current system is because there is no one the current roster that can do that. When Cooper and Bartholomew get here expect the system to include the FB more and the two TEs less

If you listen to BB talk about UT...he says he'd like to play the H-Back position as well...he can catch the ball and block

If you listen to BB talk about UT...he says he'd like to play the H-Back position as well...he can catch the ball and block

Well so can Kevin Cooper, the FB the recruited this year, and Lennon Creer, Coker, Foster and Hardesty.

It's going to be very hard for him to be anything more than a lead blocker here.

Well so can Kevin Cooper, the FB the recruited this year, and Lennon Creer, Coker, Foster and Hardesty.

It's going to be very hard for him to be anything more than a lead blocker here.

I think I'm missing your point...

4 of the 5 people you listed are tailbacks...I said BB is versatile enough to not only be a fullback...but an H-back

VN Store

Back