Before signing day.

agr708

Would it not possibly help recruiting if the OC was announced before signing day?

I don't understand how Pruitt keeps getting and keeping offensive players if we don't even know who the OC is...

THEY do ..... WE don't

This is why I know my BVS is terminal.

I have somehow convinced myself our OC is Freddie Kitchens. He's been contacted by his ole buddies Pruitt and Friend and has agreed to a contract as our OC. He's doesn't want to publicly announce as he wants to complete the NFL regular season without distracting his team. The recruits are just told "our OC is a current NFL OC" and details about the scheme/system that will be implemented.

I have a bottle of Jack for when reality hits.

the top recruits that deal directly with Pruitt will keep every hole they've got closed if they want
a scholly to UT and if they want to play.
Yeah well the ones he wants but don’t have interest in coming here would have nothing to lose by leaking who it was, hence, we have no OC.

Reactions: agr708
Yeah well the ones he wants but don’t have interest in coming here would have nothing to lose by leaking who it was, hence, we have no OC.
Grandpa said to never trust anyone that uses the word "hence" .... why did he say that ?

This is why I know my BVS is terminal.

I have somehow convinced myself our OC is Freddie Kitchens. He's been contacted by his ole buddies Pruitt and Friend and has agreed to a contract as our OC. He's doesn't want to publicly announce as he wants to complete the NFL regular season without distracting his team. The recruits are just told "our OC is a current NFL OC" and details about the scheme/system that will be implemented.

I have a bottle of Jack for when reality hits.
I’m buying into this more and more. Monkey wrench would be Arians landing the Browns job and retaining Kitchens, but otherwise it’s gangs all together again with some cred hire.

I don't understand how Pruitt keeps getting and keeping offensive players if we don't even know who the OC is...

We keep getting offensive recruits? Who is saying this? Names??

We have landed exactly one since Helton left and his announcement was set weeks ago. Stop fabricating.

Reactions: FLVOL69 and agr708
We keep getting offensive recruits? Who is saying this? Names??

We have landed exactly one since Helton left and his announcement was set weeks ago. Stop fabricating.
That's exactly why I added keeping. Although Eric Gray did decommit from Michigan after Helton left. He is very high on TN

I’m buying into this more and more. Monkey wrench would be Arians landing the Browns job and retaining Kitchens, but otherwise it’s gangs all together again with some cred hire.

You mean Haslam isn’t gonna hire Schiano, since he thinks so highly of him and when he becomes the greatest coach ever he could rub it in all the Vol fans faces for not wanting him???

Reactions: preacherwebb
You mean Haslam isn’t gonna hire Schiano, since he thinks so highly of him and when he becomes the greatest coach ever he could rub it in all the Vol fans faces for not wanting him???
You need to give up this dream for your hero...he’s not worth it. 😉

VN Store

Back