Beer!

I won't attend another game in the cheap seats. The number of loudmouth drunks in the stands, bathrooms, and on the concourses is already an embarrassment.

I will sit in the old farts section from now on.

It's won't be any different than going to a restaurant that serves alcohol or Disney World. If it's safe for your kids you should be fine, McDadio.

Careful,, some of us "old farts" have been drinking beer longer than you have been alive. Not only that I mean way back when beer had some alkie in, not this "near beer" as it was called back in my navy days.
I have no issue with anyone drinking a beer or any alcohol. The issue is with the folks who cannot hold their alcohol and make it a bad time for everyone around them.

My hope is the old farts will have a bit more maturity in their approach to imbibing, more experience on how to conduct themselves appropriately when soused, and a fewer number of folks in general who need that buzz to enjoy the game.

It's won't be any different than going to a restaurant that serves alcohol or Disney World. If it's safe for your kids you should be fine, McDadio.
To be honest, I made the decision to get out of the cheap seats because it is already a problem even before the beer ban was lifted. This just reminded me of how shockingly some "adults" behave at the games. I can't see it improving with easier access to alcohol.

To be honest, I made the decision to get out of the cheap seats because it is already a problem even before the beer ban was lifted. This just reminded me of how shockingly some "adults" behave at the games. I can't see it improving with easier access to alcohol.

I can't see it either and Im not even against it, but boy oh boy... Lol.

Reactions: McDad
Kind of a spillover from another thread on this subject, but I've been meaning to post this pic of the bar at my local Kroger store. Sadly, I was there early on a Sunday and they were not serving. Hopefully, we can get that law changed soon.

Attachments

• 3538.jpeg
    3538.jpeg
    919.3 KB · Views: 21
I won't attend another game in the cheap seats. The number of loudmouth drunks in the stands, bathrooms, and on the concourses is already an embarrassment.

I will sit in the old farts section from now on.

We all have our fair share of them unfortunately.... I have seen some UT fans at games all over the SEC that make me want to take off my UT gear and burn it.

Hoping YeeHaw gets all the stands with 6 different kinds of taps running just like Bridgestone
We may be able to get Yee Haw in but not likely. My guess is Miller lite, Coors light and the “other guys” will have Michelob ultra and Bud light. That will be on tap. Now you may see Yee Haw cans available?
GBO!!

YeeHaw doesn't currently have that sort of production or packaging capacity.
Yee Haw is growing their brand pretty quickly. If given an opportunity at a placement of this scale, I’m positive they could make it happen. Especially with the support of their local distributor.
GBO!!

Reactions: volfaninky
Yee Haw is growing their brand pretty quickly. If given an opportunity at a placement of this scale, I’m positive they could make it happen. Especially with the support of their local distributor.
GBO!!

20,000 barrel brew house at the moment. With the current trends in craft beer being what they are, I doubt they'd get favorable financing to expand.

20,000 barrel brew house at the moment. With the current trends in craft beer being what they are, I doubt they'd get favorable financing to expand.
I’m not saying Yee Haw exclusive. I promise you that given the opportunity, don’t think for one minute the local distributor won’t put Yee Haw draft in Neyland and TBA, along side their bread and butter, Miller/Coors!
GBO!!

I’m not saying Yee Haw exclusive. I promise you that given the opportunity, don’t think for one minute the local distributor won’t put Yee Haw draft in Neyland and TBA, along side their bread and butter, Miller/Coors!
GBO!!

I was commenting on his desire to put an exclusive 6 taps. If I had to guess it will be 3 AB-Inbev brands, 2 standard and one faux-craft. 3 Miller-Coors, 2 standard and something from 10th and Blake, and one each from 2 larger craft brewers, Boston Beer, Sierra Nevada, New Belgium. Unless the local distributor is heavy into Constellation, then it will be Coronas for everyone.

I know 1 of the 2 local distributors in Knoxville really likes where they stand in this deal. They happen to have Miller/Coors, Boston, Constellation, Sierra and Yee Haw(“local”)😎. Heineken, Lagunitas, PBR, they are in a good spot as far as offerings.
GBO!!

I know 1 of the 2 local distributors in Knoxville really likes where they stand in this deal. They happen to have Miller/Coors, Boston, Constellation, Sierra and Yee Haw(“local”)😎. Heineken, Lagunitas, PBR, they are in a good spot as far as offerings.
GBO!!

I won't be surprised if Yazoo doesn't make a case to be the local option, and if Sweetwater doesn't show up with an attractive revenue split as well since 420 does well in Tennessee.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I won't be surprised if Yazoo doesn't make a case to be the local option, and if Sweetwater doesn't show up with an attractive revenue split as well since 420 does well in Tennessee.
I was thinking sweet water as well. There are so many options and this is gonna be a cluster F at first so my guess is Miller/Coors and Bud light and Mich. ultra will be the testing ground and then expand from there. But you are right, I could definitely see Corona and Sweetwater sneaking in the first year as well. There will be beer for the Alice Cooper concert and probably next season at TBA but I’m not confident we see it this season in Neyland. What do you think?

All I know is Cherokee Distributing, Eagle distributing and A head for profits are all 3 licking their chops right now! AHFP because someone has to service and clean all those draft lines!

This will yield some bad results. Drunks fighting and probably a knifing and a drunk falling 50 feet. Some bama fans have to be protected from themselves.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
This will yield some bad results. Drunks fighting and probably a knifing and a drunk falling 50 feet. Some bama fans have to be protected from themselves.
Some reacting to this news as if it’ll be the first time ever non sober people have attended a game n Neyland. You are right about the Bama fans needing protection from each other. Especially girls traveling with their brother.

VN Store

Back