Beer barrel

So stupid they don’t bring this back. Never as beer barrel obviously. I was watching the game after the wreck. It was truly sad. Fulmer tried his best not to run up score. But boy Ky (who didn’t even practice all week) was like “kick us all you want, we don’t care” and we scored like 55 points just running Travis up the middle. It was pathetic - we were like “sorry guys”- what we need is a new trophy - like I dunno... a beer barrel. 😊

I've always thought they should double down on it and get Jack Daniels and Jim Beam involved.
Hell, there's like 4 right here on the border of TN/KY near Clarksville/Hopkinsville.

Incorporate the Whiskey Trail name into

Last edited:
Reactions: Neal Boswell
If they ever build a Tennessee Football Hall of Fame of Bad Ideas, the first inductees have to be Orange Dog, 3rd Down for What, Smokey Howl and Lane Kiffin's courtesy car.

I agree. That Smokey Howl is definitely the dumbest thing that has ever been introduced into UT sports, probably all of college sports.

Freak should start off each football season with a Beer Barrel thread stickied at the top of this page.

Add Dooley’s orange pants to the failure HOF too, maybe propped up next to a crutch or a stool

Reactions: sbm362
So stupid they don’t bring this back. Never as beer barrel obviously. I was watching the game after the wreck. It was truly sad. Fulmer tried his best not to run up score. But boy Ky (who didn’t even practice all week) was like “kick us all you want, we don’t care” and we scored like 55 points just running Travis up the middle. It was pathetic - we were like “sorry guys”- what we need is a new trophy - like I dunno... a beer barrel. 😊
So I don't know the story can you tell? Or you got a link?

Freak should start off each football season with a Beer Barrel thread stickied at the top of this page.

He's just showing off some of the recently arrived snowbirds and their new "improvements!" Yikes!

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back