Beer (and beer pics) II

Just a heads up, ill be up there next week for XULs anniversary. We are sending a few slims as well if anyone wants try our products. Dont be a stranger, say hi, ill be the dude with long hair, big beard and wearing Orchestrated Minds brewing swag! cheers and GBO Beat GA
Which day?

Now I am craving Tiradito and Arroz Con Mariscos.

My wife's cousin made us lomo saltado de pescado the other day. So good. Haven't been to have tiradito yet but we did go to the place that has my favorite tiradito with rocoto for ceviche (Punto Azul in Lima).

Here's the beer that gave me faith in Peru's growing craft beer industry. Found it at the store today.

PXL_20220127_033319756.jpg

Had a few BarBarian Magic Quinoa Pils last night while out. That brewery is now owned by InBev- it was kind of the first "mainstream" craft brewer in Peru. Their stuff is good but not the best I've had, but that quinoa one is pretty refreshing.

Hearing lots of great things about Fait la Force Brewing in Nashville. Grand opening is this weekend I believe.

Hearing lots of great things about Fait la Force Brewing in Nashville. Grand opening is this weekend I believe.

You know how they say there’s more sheep than people in New Zealand? It’s about to be that way with breweries and Nashville

VN Store

Back