Beer (and beer pics) II

What are some of your favorites?
I like a good West Coast IPA, super hoppy, right around 7%ish. Not a fan of Hazys, even though those are the new craze.

Some of my favorite breweries are mostly local - Mike Hess, Pizza Port, Ballast Point, Stone, Green Flash, Green Cheek, Chapman Crafted, Booze Bros and others. I’m partial to the SD breweries and those popping up in OC.

Reactions: ArdentVol
In Stowe for the night, wish Vermont would start to open up more so Alchemist would be open. At Idletyme now, gonna head to Von Trapp next.

Reactions: wesleydmartin
In Stowe for the night, wish Vermont would start to open up more so Alchemist would be open. At Idletyme now, gonna head to Von Trapp next.
Terrible time to be in VT right now. Wasn't a big fan of Idletyme even though I've been a few times...because the food is good.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I'm not sure how many Knoxville guys are actually in this thread, but how do you rank the local breweries?

I got it in this order:

1. Xul- although there are lots of good breweries in K-town, this one stands out above the others.
2. Abridged- Solid offerings paired with great food is a no brainer to put them up high on the list.
3. Next Level- Okay, things get a bit muddied here for me as the next few could interchange depending on what's on tap.
4. Pretentious- Yeah, I love IPAs and they do a solid job so I parked them here.
5. Crafty Bastard- I like this brewery and maybe should be slotted higher. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs, but last time I was there I had a headache from all the dogs barking at each other.

Lots of other very good breweries such as Bearden Beer Market, Orange Hat, Printshop, Albright Grove Blackberry etc that could easily make my number 5 spot as well.

Still haven't been to a couple like Elst, Alliance and a few others, so keep in mind.

Anyways, just bored and this thread needs some life.

Some dudes from XUL in Knoxville came thru my brewery today! We will be there to collab with them later in the year, hope you all enjoy! Cheers big orange family! We are happy to say after two years we are the number 1 rated brewery in south Florida! With collabs with bottle logic, three sons , heist and many more!!!

Attachments

• 20210814_160006.jpg
    20210814_160006.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 16
  • image000000(25).jpg
    image000000(25).jpg
    1,018 KB · Views: 16
Some dudes from XUL in Knoxville came thru my brewery today! We will be there to collab with them later in the year, hope you all enjoy! Cheers big orange family! We are happy to say after two years we are the number 1 rated brewery in south Florida! With collabs with bottle logic, three sons , heist and many more!!!

That is awesome.

When I get back to Miami I am coming up to see you.

Reactions: wesleydmartin
I like a good West Coast IPA, super hoppy, right around 7%ish. Not a fan of Hazys, even though those are the new craze.

Some of my favorite breweries are mostly local - Mike Hess, Pizza Port, Ballast Point, Stone, Green Flash, Green Cheek, Chapman Crafted, Booze Bros and others. I’m partial to the SD breweries and those popping up in OC.
Green cheek is absolutely amazing, just left bottle logic and fell in love with green cheek, can't wait to work with them

Reactions: DocVOLiday and SDV

VN Store

Back