Beer (and beer pics) II

If you missed on Southern Grist 4th Anniversary party, damn, I hate it for you. Just over the top on big name breweries.

Reactions: xJesusx56
If you can get it in your area, I highly recommend Wild Leap Brewery's craft brews. They are based in Lagrange, Ga. Virtually everything they do is great. My personal favorite is ETA or Truck Chaser series (especially Bomb Pop IPA).

Reactions: franklinpence
Am finishing the last books of the Inspector Morse series. He does his best thinking in pubs, and author names ales. Though i had enjoyed Fuller's porter, this was my first London Pride ale ... damn well-balanced ... just right.

A local brewery here does beer randalls and is going to make a beer flavored with cupcakes, cookies, or Peruvian desserts my wife does at our shop. Should be fun!

Reactions: MillerTime80
Anybody got recommendations of good breweries or good places to drink in ft Myers area?

@wesleydmartin, how goes it with the brewery?

NorCal, Sorry for the late message i haven't had much time to check the boards lately, AKA we have been absolutely swamped!

Really found our groove the first of the year and it doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon! Appreciate you following up on us, GBO
Really loving it, just stepped away from my "Day" job with Stryker at the end of January and doing this full time now!

I can't stress this enough, support your local breweries if you want to see them around when this crisis is over. I'm picking up three kegs this weekend, the owner gave me a heartfelt thanks for supporting them when the chips are down.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I can't stress this enough, support your local breweries if you want to see them around when this crisis is over. I'm picking up three kegs this weekend, the owner gave me a heartfelt thanks for supporting them when the chips are down.
Yup. Everyone moving to pick and some doing delivery. Doing my part to support

Reactions: 9296potsguy

VN Store

Back