Beer (and beer pics) II

If I have a decent stretch off, I may try to fly down and check it out. My next assignment is in myrtle beach and it looks like there are $80-90 flights down your way.
only 10 mins from the airport!!!!! :)
Be sure to lemme know if you can swing it, def hook it up for ya

Today is the day! After two soft weekends and dope feedback, we officially open our doors today at 5pm!
Let's get it!!! GBO

(At least I was so swamped last Saturday that the loss barely even bothered me, hell even the gator friends didn't even poke the bear, unreal pathetic, but our beer was/is fire)

Attachments

• IMG_20190906_103231_543.jpg
    IMG_20190906_103231_543.jpg
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 6
Today is the day! After two soft weekends and dope feedback, we officially open our doors today at 5pm!
Let's get it!!! GBO

(At least I was so swamped last Saturday that the loss barely even bothered me, hell even the gator friends didn't even poke the bear, unreal pathetic, but our beer was/is fire)
Stoked for you my dude!

Reactions: wesleydmartin
Let's get it!!! GBO

Congrats man. I’ll be up there soon. I am in Nashville for a bit.

Reactions: wesleydmartin
@wesleydmartin - hey man, meetings ran long today. Couldn’t make it up your way. Hit Lokal in Coconut Grove. Decent beer selection. I’ll be back down next month and will check your place out. Congrats on the official opening and congrats on Dorian steering clear. Eyes now on Humberto.

View attachment 224543

Lokal has pretty solid burgers.

@wesleydmartin - hey man, meetings ran long today. Couldn’t make it up your way. Hit Lokal in Coconut Grove. Decent beer selection. I’ll be back down next month and will check your place out. Congrats on the official opening and congrats on Dorian steering clear. Eyes now on Humberto.

View attachment 224543

Didn’t realize there was a brewery in Coconut Grove. My in laws lived there for a while until they moved closer to grandkids. We could walk from their house up to the city center.

View attachment 224543
of course man we got a 10 year lease, so as you have time stop by, we actually got ravaged last week at the grand opening and the folks showed up way more then we expected so we are ramping up production and by 1st of october should be back at full swing. on the last keg of quite a few of our options right now lol got some dope stuff from 3 sons and Tripping animals in the mean time and at least 4-6 of our own till we get back to 8-10 of our own!
Cheers and safe travels

Gave this a shot tonight. Avery Brewing Company's Imperial Oktoberfest Lager - The Kaiser. Bought it because I taught European history as a grad student years ago and liked the Kaiser Wilhelm can. Not too bad. AE6FBFA6-2724-4E32-8AA0-490A871259F2.jpeg

VN Store

Back