Beer (and beer pics) II

Down at 30-A and giving this a shot. Not too shabby.

Attachments

• 9E7C8FCD-97D0-4C21-B192-74535B91E536.jpeg
    9E7C8FCD-97D0-4C21-B192-74535B91E536.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Anyone going to GABF? I’ve been wanting to go to Denver so I figured I might as well go to GABF this year and knock them both out.

Almost there....hope to open august 24th. 10 taps...4 more tanks this week, bar top, walk in cooler...so fingers crossed we can make it and have soft open late next month

Attachments

• 20190722_180400.jpg
    20190722_180400.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
  • 20190714_165457.jpg
    20190714_165457.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • 20190719_204045.jpg
    20190719_204045.jpg
    998.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9830.jpg
    IMG_9830.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4255.jpg
    IMG_4255.jpg
    904.8 KB · Views: 6
Do you live in the Catfish capital of the world?

I dont know that I would go that far.
Home of the world's biggest fish fry.

I’ve put mushrooms in beer before, but they were not chanterelles.
Do you home brew?
This was brewed with chanterelles, foraged by the owner. I go shroom hunting with him on occasion. I have recently had chanterelles, shitake, and oysters all picked a mile or so from my house

I dont know that I would go that far.
Home of the world's biggest fish fry.

Do you home brew?
This was brewed with chanterelles, foraged by the owner. I go shroom hunting with him on occasion. I have recently had chanterelles, shitake, and oysters all picked a mile or so from my house

I thought I remembered a sign when I was a kid that said catfish capital of the world, maybe it said biggest fish fry. My Grandparents lived there.

No, I was being a smartass and talking about the funny shrooms. But as much as I like mushrooms, I would like to try that.

My Grandparents lived there

I may know (have known) them, lived here most of my life. Small town, dont know everybody, but know of most everyone.

I would like to try that.
It's a small batch, growler would be about the only way to get it to you, but I would be willing to try. It's really good and I dont stray from the ipas too often

Heads up for Nashville peeps: Southern Grist has put vintage bottles up for on site only. Get that Reboog Roadtrip if you can, best beer I had all year. Well beer/mead hybrid.

Nice. Reboog was soooo good. Wanna get some Over Stuff and Complex. I think I’ve had 10 of the ones they posted.

Last edited:
Nice. Reboog was soooo good. Wanna get some Over Stuff and Complex. I think I’ve had 10 of the ones they posted.
I've had all but Bomb Dot Com. I still have several bottles of others posted. Unfortunately Reboog is not one of them. I couldn't make it down for the release :(

I've had all but Bomb Dot Com. I still have several bottles of others posted. Unfortunately Reboog is not one of them. I couldn't make it down for the release :(

What has been your personal favorite? Buckeye Drip is my number one.

I miss having the bottle releases at the East location ha.

VN Store

Back