Beer (and beer pics) II

Hoof Hearted made its way through and I thought it was pretty disappointing. Apparently it was contract brewed? Whatever that means.

First bottle for me, I have had a taste when a friend shared a bomber bottle about three years ago. Definitely an imperial.

Shared a KBS '19 last night... Fantastic as always. It's a tough price point with the vast array of barrel-aged options now available, but it's pretty amazing. $6 is still in line with Prarie, Bourbon County, etc.

I do think that they are worth aging for a couple of years. The older ones I've had seem to have a little more pizzazz.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Be in Knoxville tomorrow, any suggestions for brewery stops in the downtown area?
Been to crafty bastard, would go again, but would rather try something different.

My last two visits to Knoxville I went to Blackhorse downtown and Pretentious in Old City and would recommend both.

@tnuhcvols -- Suttree's on Gay St has a fantastic craft selection and vintage arcade games next door.

Thanks to you both. Ended up at pretentious. Had a saison and two diff ipa's. :)

Then to Barley's for pizza, a live band, and some bearded iris.

I'll be back and keep the suttree's on my watch list.

VN Store

Back