Beer (and beer pics) II

Ha. First time in Dallas to visit good friends. This brewery is a league above the rest in Dallas. Turning point was good but that’s in Bedford

I’ll have to check it out while I’m here. There’s one right up the street that looks pretty good called Bankhead that ima have to try out as well.

Now back to the beer. I am enjoying a Modern Times Orderville on my lanai watching the full moon - one day removed - appear and disappear with cloud movements.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Don't know how soon, but I had heard that wicked weed distribution was expanding significantly. I hope to see it here in NW TN.

Back to Memphis next week. Worst beer city in all the land. I did see some wicked weed at a beer shop.

Just got here a couple of weeks ago. Started getting Cigar City, too. Most of the time, the big boys have to be involved for us to get that type of beer.

Is wicked weed worth picking up some distro when in Memphis?

I don't like sours, so I can't speak to those. I tried their French Toast stout, which was better than I expected. Their regular stuff is ok. If you are into juicy IPA's, the one you might try to find is Southern Prohibition out of Hattiesburgh. Their regular one is Crowd Control. I just had a taproom release called Selfie Destruct. Sneaky good for this area.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I don't like sours, so I can't speak to those. I tried their French Toast stout, which was better than I expected. Their regular stuff is ok. If you are into juicy IPA's, the one you might try to find is Southern Prohibition out of Hattiesburgh. Their regular one is Crowd Control. I just had a taproom release called Selfie Destruct. Sneaky good for this area.

I have had Southern Prohibition a couple of times, liked them.

Love hazies. I’ll look for that one

Wicked weed hit the shelves here today. Napoleon complex pale ale was only only they had though. Hoppy, but a little lite in the pants imo. I like cloudier beers with plenty of particulates floating around. Had a pernicious a few weeks ago that was good.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Wicked weed hit the shelves here today. Napoleon complex pale ale was only only they had though. Hoppy, but a little lite in the pants imo. I like cloudier beers with plenty of particulates floating around. Had a pernicious a few weeks ago that was good.
Agree on Pernicious. Napoleon not bad on a hot day when looking for something a little lighter

Reactions: tnuhcvols

VN Store

Back