Beer (and beer pics) II

Bought a few Bearded Iris beers the last time I was in Knoxville. Had never tried anything from them before. I can appreciate the few I've had thus far, but overall, might be a bit too hoppy for me.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Bought a few Bearded Iris beers the last time I was in Knoxville. Had never tried anything from them before. I can appreciate the few I've had thus far, but overall, might be a bit too hoppy for me.

They make some good IPA’s, but IMO, many of them taste very similar. I have probably only tried about a half a dozen of theirs, but it’s what I have noticed.

My first night in Dallas (Garland to be more accurate) with the new travel nursing contract. There is a Flying Saucer a 3 minute drive from where I’ll be living.

I’m ****ed.

My first night in Dallas (Garland to be more accurate) with the new travel nursing contract. There is a Flying Saucer a 3 minute drive from where I’ll be living.

I’m ****ed.
Nice! I’m here for the weekend. Going to celestial and Texas ale project tomorrow

Nice! I’m here for the weekend. Going to celestial and Texas ale project tomorrow

I’m on the look out for somewhere to watch the game, the bartender at the flying saucer was talking about a place called Rodeo Goat that sounded interesting.

I’m on the look out for somewhere to watch the game, the bartender at the flying saucer was talking about a place called Rodeo Goat that sounded interesting.
I don’t even think I’m going to get to watch it ;( supposed to go to dinner with friends right when it starts.

Florida Keys Kritter IPA & Foreign Objects Fascination Street IPA with lunch. Then on to J. Wakefield for A Long Time Ago IPA and Resilience Butte County Proud.

If you come across Resilience, get it. It is a Sierra Nevada recipe that more than a 1000 breweries have brewed. All proceeds go to those affected by last years campfire.

VN Store

Back