Beer (and beer pics) II

Just signed up for Hopsy. Got mine delivered this week and love it so far.

www.hopsy.beer

Have you guys seen this? They send you 4 torps per month from various breweries from across the US.

www.hopsy.beer

Have you guys seen this? They send you 4 torps per month from various breweries from across the US.

A guy brought one of those in the barbershop the other night when I was in and was talking about it. Seemed pretty cool.

www.hopsy.beer

That is cool. Did you get any from Ale Industries? That is a brewery in Oakland I really like. I miss my Cali breweries.

That is cool. Did you get any from Ale Industries? That is a brewery in Oakland I really like. I miss my Cali breweries.

So far I got Alameda Island Brewing and High Water Brewing out of Lodi. I get four new ones each month and I get to pick and choose. I’ll look out for that

At Magic Hat now. Have some legit brewery exclusives.

Attachments

• F046C1B4-B8C4-4DA1-BC35-96C939D8EEE2.jpeg
    F046C1B4-B8C4-4DA1-BC35-96C939D8EEE2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
Did you make it to Hill Farmstead?

No, but I still have another month up here. Was planning on hitting up there and then Alchemist in Stowe.

I just hit up Burlington and a few spots there on this go around. Burlington seems like a cool town.

No, but I still have another month up here. Was planning on hitting up there and then Alchemist in Stowe.

I just hit up Burlington and a few spots there on this go around. Burlington seems like a cool town.
I'll be back in February, can't wait for HF. Alchemist was quite a let down. The Heady Topper we brought back had off flavors, I've had that beer plenty before and know it was off.

VN Store

Back