Beer (and beer pics) II

NEVolFan

Ima dude playing a dude..
Costco got me at the entrance.... 24 bottle sampler of 4 different Kona beers. I first tasted Kona beer at the brewery in Kona, and really think they hit the marks for flavor, so I just could not pass this up. Two IPAs and 2 Ales.

NorCalVol67

Give...Him...6
Costco got me at the entrance.... 24 bottle sampler of 4 different Kona beers. I first tasted Kona beer at the brewery in Kona, and really think they hit the marks for flavor, so I just could not pass this up. Two IPAs and 2 Ales.
That is a fun brewery. I could go for the Kalua pork nachos and BBQ chicken pizza right now.

wesleydmartin

Founder/Head Brewer @ Orchestrated Minds Brewing
Just keeping y'all in the loop. Painting started, drywall done, brewhaus is here and fermenters. Construction is about 90% complete just waiting on final door and windows. Shooting to be open for kickoff weekend august 24! And a few picks of our last taste test, pictured are: imperial stout, imperial kettle sour with mangos from my back yard, DDH single ipa, and an Irish blonde ale.

Attachments

9296potsguy

Drinking to cope
Holler at me here or on Untappd if they don’t. I don’t see myself going through these 4 super fast.

I live like 4.5 miles away, so I could always pick you up anything that may move quick.

Try the Triple IPA when you go too. It was dawn good. Not too sweet or malty like some triples I’ve had.
i grabbed some. The triple IPA was very good but I loaded up on the Imperial 100K Hill. Grabbed 2.5 cases of it. Will be amazing by the pool.

VN Store

Sponsors