Beer (and beer pics) II

VolGee4

Is wicked weed worth picking up some distro when in Memphis?
I don't like sours, so I can't speak to those. I tried their French Toast stout, which was better than I expected. Their regular stuff is ok. If you are into juicy IPA's, the one you might try to find is Southern Prohibition out of Hattiesburgh. Their regular one is Crowd Control. I just had a taproom release called Selfie Destruct. Sneaky good for this area.

NorCalVol67

Give...Him...6
I don't like sours, so I can't speak to those. I tried their French Toast stout, which was better than I expected. Their regular stuff is ok. If you are into juicy IPA's, the one you might try to find is Southern Prohibition out of Hattiesburgh. Their regular one is Crowd Control. I just had a taproom release called Selfie Destruct. Sneaky good for this area.
I have had Southern Prohibition a couple of times, liked them.

Big Gucci Sosa

Love hazies. I’ll look for that one

Wicked weed hit the shelves here today. Napoleon complex pale ale was only only they had though. Hoppy, but a little lite in the pants imo. I like cloudier beers with plenty of particulates floating around. Had a pernicious a few weeks ago that was good.

volfanjustin

Wicked weed hit the shelves here today. Napoleon complex pale ale was only only they had though. Hoppy, but a little lite in the pants imo. I like cloudier beers with plenty of particulates floating around. Had a pernicious a few weeks ago that was good.
Agree on Pernicious. Napoleon not bad on a hot day when looking for something a little lighter

VN Store

Sponsors