BCS Predictions?

I know I will probably get thrashed for this but.

I think the BCS Natl Championship will be...

Auburn and USCw. I really think Auburn will suprise alot of people, the only thing is can Tubbs not have a hiccup game against someone that they are suppose to beat?

I think they will play UF for the SECCG and squeak by with 1 loss in conference.

Who do you guys think will be playing for all the marbles come January?

With that said, I hope I am wrong and the VOLS can find a way to get back into the BCS.

Go Vols!

Mike

Right here........ Oklahoma vs. Ohio State.....OU wins.

USC is going to completely thrash Ohio State.

Exactly. Good thing that OSU plays in the little 11. They would lose at least 4 games in the SEC this year and almost every year.

BCS Game USC and whoever survives the SEC.

Hopefully Big Orange.:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

They can run the ball 60 times a game and still beat the majority of their opponents. Their depth at TB is insane.

They can only do this because their d is insane. Gable is injured, johnson and mcknight are good, but their oline is inexperienced and they don't have any experienced or proven RBs after that.

There's a handicapper in Gadsden, Al named Greg Roberts (an Auburn grad) that predicted on George Lapides show this morning here in Memphis that Tulsa could be heading toward an undefeated season. :crazy:

That is very possible.

I just watched Lou Holtz predict Tulsa will play in the Orange Bowl on Sportscenter. They need to put him out to pasture immediately.

An undefeated season isn't impossible, but I doubt it would be enough to get them to the Orange Bowl.

VN Store

Back