BB Vols on ABC today

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
3:00pm tipoff. We need a good performance today for the ABC audience. We obviously can't win on the road but at least we need to win the rest of our games at home.

I hope this team can keep their heads up and finish out strong. I am a little worried that these lopsided road losses and the couple of close home losses may start to affect them mentally.

GBO!

More interesting tidbits:

The Vols are making their 11th television appearance this season but it is their first appearance on ABC since Jan. 24, 1993, when Tennessee met Florida in Knoxville.

The Vols are 10-0 when scoring 70 or more points. They are 1-7 when scoring less than 70.

I don't think I have ever seen a more inept performance by a basketball team in my entire life. I felt sorry for the guys. I screamed my little heart out for them. It was hard to watch. We just don't have any offensive cohesivness. We stand around almost excpecting one another to make something happen. We can't seem to get the ball into the low post. When we do manage to Crump simply doesn't have the offensive skills to do anything with it. We just are not a good team. I hope that we can win 2 or 3 games the rest of the season.

I hope that next year Buzz can make me a believer again. Right now I am just so fed up with lackluster performance after lackluster performance!

I'm with you, Rheaber. Watching Vol basketball , and here lately, LADY Vol basketball, reminds me why UT is a football school. How many days till football season?

Originally posted by Rheaber@Feb 7 2004, 08:10 PM
I don't think I have ever seen a more inept performance by a basketball team in my entire life. I felt sorry for the guys. I screamed my little heart out for them. It was hard to watch. We just don't have any offensive cohesivness. We stand around almost excpecting one another to make something happen. We can't seem to get the ball into the low post. When we do manage to Crump simply doesn't have the offensive skills to do anything with it. We just are not a good team. I hope that we can win 2 or 3 games the rest of the season.

I hope that next year Buzz can make me a believer again. Right now I am just so fed up with lackluster performance after lackluster performance!

Pathetic is what it is! I like Buzz as a person and he may be able to turn things around but this is a very poorly coached team right now.

VN Store

Back