Baylor Title IX lawsuit by sexual assault victim

I've called for it before, but I think Baylor needs the death Penalty. The fact that they're a Christian school and covered this stuff up is disgusting. They sold their souls to win in sports.

Reactions: 1 person
keep digging Baylor. at this point I dont even think its an NCAA thing at all. I dont know who has jurisdiction but something needs to happen to the university.

I've called for it before, but I think Baylor needs the death Penalty. The fact that they're a Christian school and covered this stuff up is disgusting. They sold their souls to win in sports.

I'm not sure how Christian they are anymore. If I'm not mistaken they no longer have a Dept. Of Theology it is now a Dept. of Religion.

I'm not sure how Christian they are anymore. If I'm not mistaken they no longer have a Dept. Of Theology it is now a Dept. of Religion.

They still list themselves as a private Christian university on their main webpage. They are vile.

They still list themselves as a private Christian university on their main webpage. They are vile.

The girls at Baylor must be very hardcore in their faiths, because Baylor is apparently the only school in the country where a football player can't find a single girl who will willingly have sex.

Reactions: 2 people
Just think, we had idiot fans that wanted to fire Butch and hire Briles who's a very big part of the mess by covering up rape to save his own ass. I'll be very surprised if he ever lands another coaching gig again.

Just think, we had idiot fans that wanted to fire Butch and hire Briles who's a very big part of the mess by covering up rape to save his own ass. I'll be very surprised if he ever lands another coaching gig again.

as long as more stuff keeps coming out he is radioactive and no one will touch him. depending on that timeline I am willing to bet a small school would risk it and a larger would swoop in after a couple years. but he is old so he may just hang up the whistle.

Woman who alleged gang rape by Baylor football players files lawsuit

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...aylor-football-players-files-title-ix-lawsuit

The more details that come out, the more disgusted I am with this business. Giving degenerate criminals the benefit of the doubt because they can play football - it's disgusting. I can't believe (well, yes, I can) the idiots filmed it. I hope for the sake of the woman that the video NEVER gets "leaked". My goodness.

"Gang rapes were a Baylor football hazing/bonding ritual, photos and videos were taken and widely shared, dog fighting was common."

Art Briles (& his sons/former staff members) all got off incredibly easy in my eyes. It's completely ridiculous that they are even allowed to coach today without any serious criminal repercussions. The fact that Tyndall faces a 10-year show cause from the NCAA for his deeds while Art & his sons get off practically scotch-free is a total injustice. Negligence is no longer in question. They will literally coddling criminals and covering up their misdeeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
The more details that come out, the more disgusted I am with this business. Giving degenerate criminals the benefit of the doubt because they can play football - it's disgusting. I can't believe (well, yes, I can) the idiots filmed it. I hope for the sake of the woman that the video NEVER gets "leaked". My goodness.

Art Briles (& his sons/former staff members) all got off incredibly easy in my eyes. It's completely ridiculous that they are even allowed to coach today without any serious criminal repercussions. The fact that Tyndall faces a 10-year show cause from the NCAA for his deeds while Art & his sons get off practically scotch-free is a total injustice. Negligence is no longer in question. They will literally coddling criminals and covering up their misdeeds.

As many have said. This goes beyond the NCAA. A show cause would be good; but no one is going to hire a coach that is in jail. Hopefully the NCAA has learned from some of their other eff ups.

Have you figured out how you're going to downplay the latest allegations regarding Baylor football players and recording video of their sexual crimes?

We haven't seen any red herring rebuttals or updates on on 3* players offered scholarships to Baylor in a while. I'd think by now even the most loyal Baylor fans can't flagrantly disregard and deflect what is going on there. I'd disappear from non-Baylor forum too.

VN Store

Back