Baylen Buchanon held back for spine condition

I do not know if it is feasible in this case, but there is a procedure that can correct stenosis. It has been around for a bit and I am sure it is more advanced now. My wife had her spine operated on at Fort Sanders about 15 years ago to open the channel back up. Took her almost a year to fully recover. Again, I cannot say if this is an option in this case. Maybe one of the surgeons that are on this site could answer.

Again I didn't mean it to be throwing shade at one our players for being hurt. It was inconsiderate and I do apologize if it offended anyone. I know this is just a forum board but I do care of what people think of me. Once again I hope Buchanan has a full recovery and wish him the best for his future.

Say 3 Hail Marys and 1 Act of Contrition.

If you've played sports with someone who has had this condition or know them first hand, they will either explain or you will see for yourself a precursor event that causes doctors and trainers to dig deeper into the cause of the event. It can be anything from tingling in extremities to convulsions to a temporary paralysis of some type. There are likely people who have it and never know it playing sports including at the professional level that never have a precursor event. The risk reward is way too high IMO to continue any activity that could result in something permanent if you ave one of these events and they find you have the narrowing.

The tweet says Pruitt mentions a "red shirt year." I fail to see how sitting out a year will increase the size of the interior of his spine. Sort head scratching over here.
Second opinion and options thing. If it’s officially diagnosed spinal stenosis, no medical authority would clear him imo.

VN Store

Back