Battlefield 2018 is reported to be Battlefield Bad Company 3

That's like me with Civilization. I have at least one version on my computer at all times. Sometimes 2 or 3 versions.

Did you ever play the Mod for BF1942 called Desert Combat (based on the Gulf War)? That is still one of the best most balanced games I have ever played.

That's like me with Civilization. I have at least one version on my computer at all times. Sometimes 2 or 3 versions.

Did you ever play the Mod for BF1942 called Desert Combat (based on the Gulf War)? That is still one of the best most balanced games I have ever played.
I do vaguely recall that, but I don’t think I ever played it. I’m big into mods now, but didn’t mess with them much back then. It was actually a chore just to get BF1942 working on Windows 10.

I do vaguely recall that, but I don’t think I ever played it. I’m big into mods now, but didn’t mess with them much back then. It was actually a chore just to get BF1942 working on Windows 10.
I can imagine. I still have a copy of it and BF2. But I haven't even begun to try get it setup and configured on Win 10.

VN Store

Back