Basketvols vs Tenn. Tech highlights

Hey @Freak , is there any chance you're going to post a game video of this one as well? I'm having to work nights and have missed the last two games and will miss the next. If not does anyone know if there might be a rerun on the SEC network or anything?

Hey @Freak , is there any chance you're going to post a game video of this one as well? I'm having to work nights and have missed the last two games and will miss the next. If not does anyone know if there might be a rerun on the SEC network or anything?
Nvm

Why do they play that creepy music over the narration?
It's completely unnecessary an annoying.

FYI - There’s usually a button on your computer or iPad that allows you to turn your volume up, down or even off. When you become an adult you’ll learn these things.

Reactions: turdherder11
Hey OP

Was this a BasketVols highlight or a Springer highlight? Asking for a friend.

Good job focusing on our freshman AA! I thought it would be Keon, but Springer looks every bit as good or better!

Good job focusing on our freshman AA! I thought it would be Keon, but Springer looks every bit as good or better!
They are both getting individual videos made after almost every game. Last game they both got individual videos. I wouldn’t be surprised if more videos aren’t made from the Tenn Tech game.

VN Store

Back