BasketVols in the NBA

Reactions: Vols All Day
5 former Vols scored tonight and would have likely been 6 if not for Grant being suspended. Springer, Keon Johnson, Tobias Harris, Admiral, and JJ Richardson. That definitely has happened often in the NBA. Nice to see, GBO!!

Reactions: Vol49er
Admiral got 4 scoreless minutes, in the 1st half of the Magic and Mavs game. Hopefully, he gets some minutes in the second half

You thought Grant WIlliams was immature?

Agreed - never thought a lack of maturity was an issue for him at UT

IMHO he matured a bunch after playing with older more experienced guys at the NBA level...I believe everybody in their early 20's naturally adds maturity while they grow as a person and, in this case, as a player..Geez, I never said he had an issue with maturity at UT or Boston..Just my opinion that he added maturity through this incident while learning a life lesson as well....

Interesting game by Grant Williams last night. Started and played 38 minutes. Took zero shots from the floor. Zero free throw attempts.

He’s likely the lowest draft pick getting that many minutes - still don’t understand why he dropped so much?

He’s likely the lowest draft pick getting that many minutes - still don’t understand why he dropped so much?

Well Morant was out today. He mostly gets DNP

Memphis is one of the deepest teams in the league so minutes are hard to come by

Grant is about to get PAID this offseason! Probably around the 12-15 million per year range too. Not sure the Celtics will want to match what offers other teams will be willing to give.

Isn't Al Horford's contract up? They are paying him a lot. If Horford is gone, maybe they'll use that money and resign Grant.

I hope it works out for Grant to stay with the Celtics.

Reactions: volahoma

VN Store

Back