BasketVols in the NBA

I can't ever like the Celtics (or the Lakers), Dr. J is my favorite NBA player ever and they beat him too much. But I'm glad Grant is doing so well. Hopefully he gets a fat free agent contract in another city next time around.

Man Grant has really improved his game in the NBA. Coming out of college, if you had told me that he would be able to bother KD in the playoffs I would’ve laughed in your face. That’s one of the best offensive players the game has ever seen and he was frustrating him. He’s slimmed down, improved his lateral quickness and has become a knockdown 3pt shooter. Really proud of his continued progression.

Before this season most Celtic fans were not high on Williams and would have not have been displeased to see him traded. But he lost weight and turned himself into a /good/ 3-point shooter, which of course is a big part of the NBA game. He's become a key asset for the Celtics, who were the best team in the league in the second half of season and could be in the NBA final.

Poor Josh Richardson--he was playing well for the Celtics, and then they trade him right as the Celtics were starting their second-half run. Now he's with a young and rebuilding San Antonio roster. He played well for the Spurs--but could very well get traded yet again.....

Before this season most Celtic fans were not high on Williams and would have not have been displeased to see him traded. But he lost weight and turned himself into a /good/ 3-point shooter, which of course is a big part of the NBA game. He's become a key asset for the Celtics, who were the best team in the league in the second half of season and could be in the NBA final.

Poor Josh Richardson--he was playing well for the Celtics, and then they trade him right as the Celtics were starting their second-half run. Now he's with a young and rebuilding San Antonio roster. He played well for the Spurs--but could very well get traded yet again.....
Boston got fleeced on that Richardson deal. They gave up a first rounder to get a guy that gives them essentially the same stats across the board but with way worse efficiency. Richardson is a better defender as well, but white is a far better play maker. Even if you want to can White an upgrade (which is more than debatable), he certainly wasn't worth a 1st rounder and a pick swap. White is still fine for them, but I just never understood that trade.

VN Store

Back