BasketVols in the NBA

Admiral getting a chance with a team like the Magic is probably one of the best situations he could be in. Just watching him play recently, you can see he's really focused in on his game and improving those liability areas that have limited him thus far.
What are those liabilities that have been holding him back?

What are those liabilities that have been holding him back?

Perhaps I phrased that incorrectly, definitely not a knock on Admiral at all.

He's getting a lot more aggressive on both ends of the court and he's seeing the plays develop faster. He seems to have gotten another step or two in quickness from his time with the Wizards and his shot selection is improving. Small sample size to base these opinions on, but it's good to see him getting a chance with a roster that could use him.

Perhaps I phrased that incorrectly, definitely not a knock on Admiral at all.

He's getting a lot more aggressive on both ends of the court and he's seeing the plays develop faster. He seems to have gotten another step or two in quickness from his time with the Wizards and his shot selection is improving. Small sample size to base these opinions on, but it's good to see him getting a chance with a roster that could use him.
Didn’t mean for my post to come across as challenging what you said. I was genuinely curious as to what are Admiral’s perceived short comings.

There are a ton of vols rostered right now in the NBA. Can’t believe Kyle Alexander hasn’t been called up yet. Maybe he is in Europe and can’t.

VN Store

Back