BasketVols in the NBA

What were you genuinely asking? If he got a ring? If he was listed on the roster? If he attended the parade?
If it counted since he literally didn’t play one minute. I mean, are the Lakers reserves looked at as champions? Yeah, they did a lot behind the Scenes but Lebron and those boys won the ring.

No it doesn't. He contributed absolutely nothing to that team. He can show off the ring all he wants but he did nothing to earn it
He scored 36 points in one game that year for the Cavs and 4 points in a Game 3 Finals win against the Warriors. So, that's contributing, imo.

Reactions: berryvol
You got one?
Well sort of. I was on a state championship basketball team in high school. Rode the bench most of the time. Most people would congratulate the starters on our championship. Nobody ever said anything to me. Whenever I brought up that I was on the team people would give me a sort of half assed congratulations. I could tell they really didn't consider me to be a champion. So based off experience, I don't think Jordan is a true champion. Anyone who says so is lying

Well sort of. I was on a state championship basketball team in high school. Rode the bench most of the time. Most people would congratulate the starters on our championship. Nobody ever said anything to me. Whenever I brought up that I was on the team people would give me a sort of half assed congratulations. I could tell they really didn't consider me to be a champion. So based off experience, I don't think Jordan is a true champion. Anyone who says so is lying
So, you're projecting.

Sounds like your feelings are still hurt from high school. Time to grow up son.

Sorry about those posts guys. Had one too many drinks last night and I was fired up watching the vols. Those posts of mine are embarrassing. Jordan is a champion. Even though he might not have played a whole lot he still put lots of hours into training with his team and provided them with support. He's without a doubt a champion. I shouldn't have let my bitterness out like that. Again fellas I'm sorry

Sorry about those posts guys. Had one too many drinks last night and I was fired up watching the vols. Those posts of mine are embarrassing. Jordan is a champion. Even though he might not have played a whole lot he still put lots of hours into training with his team and provided them with support. He's without a doubt a champion. I shouldn't have let my bitterness out like that. Again fellas I'm sorry

You're not wrong. Especially in basketball. In today's NBA you have 2 or 3 stars at most on the team and the rest are replaceables. They didnt really contribute. You could have put essentially anyone else in their situation. You still give the top 6 credit, but not much after that. McRae, like it or not, was very fortunate to be playing on Lebron's team..

He is certainly not going to be a 3 and D player. That is not where he fits. 3 and D guys need height and length to guard multiple positions. And the are much better shooters than him. He has a chance to make a team but it must be as a true pg that effects the game in transition with his speed. My assumption is he needs to get better with his decision making in transition and running the team in the half court.

This is incorrect analysis.

Bowden doesn’t have the natural talent to the be PG at all. His only chance to make it is be a lockdown guard defender and excellent catch and shoot guy in the NBA. He’s smaller and that will limit him. But it’s his only chance. He has no chance to play PG

Bowden doesn’t have the natural talent to the be PG at all. His only chance to make it is be a lockdown guard defender and excellent catch and shoot guy in the NBA. He’s smaller and that will limit him. But it’s his only chance. He has no chance to play PG
I always thought Bowden had an NBA-functional physique. Just enough size and athleticism to hang. But yeah, in no world is he a PG.

Reactions: rdk4121

Sorry I was replying about Bone. I must have misread the original post.

Reactions: Vol49er and zjcvols
I think Bowden has a decent chance to get a two way contract like Kyle got last year. 3&D, just needs to be consistent on the 3 part. Good athlete, good size for a 2 guard, can handle the ball adequately at least, was pretty good on defense (really good at times), just has to make the 3 consistently. He has a good looking stroke.

VN Store

Back