BasketVols in the NBA

Grant, 9 minutes, -11 and 4 fouls.
After the game was over, mop-up time, in a win, still had 5 points, a rebound and a steal. He was plus 9 last game, in a loss and the highest on the Celtics, but we didn't see u post that

After the game was over, mop-up time, in a win, still had 5 points, a rebound and a steal. He was plus 9 last game, in a loss and the highest on the Celtics, but we didn't see u post that
he played good. The broadcasters were gushing over him.

Another Vol trade. Admiral is headed to the Thunder. I'm sad. As a D.C. resident I was excited about potentially seeing Admiral make it here.

Big Dal gonna be excited about this since he's an OKC fan... kinda bummed about the JRich trade. He's half the reason I became a new 76ers fan. I think he'll be a much better fit in Dallas though. The 6ers needed a better shooter than JRich unfortunately.

Schofield will get plenty of playing time in Oklahoma City and the Thunder have something like 17 picks until the 2026 draft.

Former Thunder coach Billy Donovan will do well in Chicago.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
I just dont get it! Jordan Bone would have been a lottery pick in this draft. He would have stacked up well with any of the point guards drafted. In the G league he averaged 17.5 points/6.9 assists/38% 3 points made and he is cut by the freaking Pistons?!?

Hopefully he goes to a team that will give him a true opportunity to get some minutes in the NBA.

Nets to sign Tennessee G Jordan Bowden to Exhibit-10 deal
Bowden getting a chance to tryout with the Nets. Good for him, hopefully he can latch on as a 3 and D prospect and make their G-league team at least. Sorry if posted elsewhere
He is certainly not going to be a 3 and D player. That is not where he fits. 3 and D guys need height and length to guard multiple positions. And the are much better shooters than him. He has a chance to make a team but it must be as a true pg that effects the game in transition with his speed. My assumption is he needs to get better with his decision making in transition and running the team in the half court.

VN Store

Back