BasketVols in the NBA

Kyle has everything you’d want in an NBA big man. No clue why he hasn’t found a spot yet.
He's played very well the last two summer leagues as well. He was easily the Trailblazers best Center (not counting Watford there), and had a big impact in relatively small minutes for them. Was really hoping he'd get their other two way spot.

And a good portion of this was head to head against Jrue Holiday
I love Jrue, main reason the Bucks won it all the year before last, imo. Well, besides the Greek Freak and Middleton, of course. Jrue has made the NBA all-defensive team, multiple times. So, that makes KC's performance, even more impressive, imo.

Keon getting his first run with Portland, this year. A three and a rebound in his first couple of minutes

I hope Grant's situation with the ref doesn't get media attention. It could turn into some mess.

Looked like he unintentionally brushed the official with his lower body - I don’t see anything there. He wasn’t arguing with a ref then got mad and made contact. I don’t see why he was ejected except it was a very small lady official so maybe grant was scared of her as I hear that’s happening with big strong athletes these days?

I don’t watch NBA, but how often are there 2 ladies officiating an nba game?

It’s a non-issue.

I’m fine with the officials being very strict on the no contact with officials rule.

But tbf, he complains to officials a ton. So I’m sure it didn’t help his case.

Looked like he unintentionally brushed the official with his lower body - I don’t see anything there. He wasn’t arguing with a ref then got mad and made contact. I don’t see why he was ejected except it was a very small lady official so maybe grant was scared of her as I hear that’s happening with big strong athletes these days?

I don’t watch NBA, but how often are there 2 ladies officiating an nba game?

He can't help it he so thiccc

It’s a non-issue.

I’m fine with the officials being very strict on the no contact with officials rule.

But tbf, he complains to officials a ton. So I’m sure it didn’t help his case.
This. He doesn't help himself by trying to reason with officials all the time.

He did a bit too much of that at UT also
Yes, though somehow wasn't ostracized for it and looked unfavorably upon by officials, which is surprising. I think he was well-liked by college officials because he never lost his cool, was engaging, and well-spoken. That goes a long way with officials at college and lower levels. In the pros, though, it's a different story, and his reaction wasn't calm, especially after the ejection, where he had a few choice words for the female official, and referred to her as a b****, toward the end if my lip-reading skills are correct. Not a great look for Grant.

Reactions: Vols All Day

VN Store

Back