BasketVols in the NBA

Jravol78

Now go home and get your shine box
Messed around and got a triple-double.
I’m telling you if you get him on the court he’s trouble . I heard he was just F-in around yet still got it .

Amazingly enough that’s the 2nd time today that line had been mentioned & also the 2nd time I used the exact same response 😂

DooleyOrangePants

What are those liabilities that have been holding him back?
Perhaps I phrased that incorrectly, definitely not a knock on Admiral at all.

He's getting a lot more aggressive on both ends of the court and he's seeing the plays develop faster. He seems to have gotten another step or two in quickness from his time with the Wizards and his shot selection is improving. Small sample size to base these opinions on, but it's good to see him getting a chance with a roster that could use him.

walkenvol

Perhaps I phrased that incorrectly, definitely not a knock on Admiral at all.

He's getting a lot more aggressive on both ends of the court and he's seeing the plays develop faster. He seems to have gotten another step or two in quickness from his time with the Wizards and his shot selection is improving. Small sample size to base these opinions on, but it's good to see him getting a chance with a roster that could use him.
Didn’t mean for my post to come across as challenging what you said. I was genuinely curious as to what are Admiral’s perceived short comings.

VN Store