BasketVols in the NBA

GojiraVol17

Breaks aren’t going your way? They’re not yours.
I think Bowden has a decent chance to get a two way contract like Kyle got last year. 3&D, just needs to be consistent on the 3 part. Good athlete, good size for a 2 guard, can handle the ball adequately at least, was pretty good on defense (really good at times), just has to make the 3 consistently. He has a good looking stroke.
TWSS

jackaro

Bowden is such a hot and cold 3 point shooter, and his cold streaks last weeks or even months. If he could not be consistent at that under Barnes I do not think it will improve in the NBA. Hope it does, but if it doesn't then hopefully the young man can find his place in the D league or overseas.

Lefteye

Bowden is such a hot and cold 3 point shooter, and his cold streaks last weeks or even months. If he could not be consistent at that under Barnes I do not think it will improve in the NBA. Hope it does, but if it doesn't then hopefully the young man can find his place in the D league or overseas.
So true.. it felt to me last year anyway, like he was pressing to much to shoot his way out of that slump. With him being a local kid he wanted so bad to be "the man" after LT went down.imo I actually think getting out of Knoxville might be just the thing to free him up to just play basketball again. Would be really cool to see him make a roster somewhere. Such a good dude that caught some tough breaks last year.

cncchris33

So true.. it felt to me last year anyway, like he was pressing to much to shoot his way out of that slump. With him being a local kid he wanted so bad to be "the man" after LT went down.imo I actually think getting out of Knoxville might be just the thing to free him up to just play basketball again. Would be really cool to see him make a roster somewhere. Such a good dude that caught some tough breaks last year.
It was true of each of the last three seasons. When he went cold, he went cold for half a season.

Lefteye

It was true of each of the last three seasons. When he went cold, he went cold for half a season.
Okay. I still think if he weren’t a local guy he may not have pressed as hard.
I will appreciate him as long as I’m breathing but I just think he wanted to represent so much for his home town it became a hindrance. Jmo

cncchris33

Okay. I still think if he weren’t a local guy he may not have pressed as hard.
I will appreciate him as long as I’m breathing but I just think he wanted to represent so much for his home town it became a hindrance. Jmo
I'm not disagreeing with you. Just emphasizing the fact that his cold streaks were legit streaks. They didn't last 7-8 games, they lasted 7-8 weeks. The reason for last year's, particularly, may have been the exact reason you mentioned.

The Dog

Because I Can
Iverson says hold his beer
2 rings to none and Zeke was everything Iverson was, just a better team/assist man. Zeke, also, got a ring in college as a sophomore at Indiana. Pure winner, only played 11 years in the NBA because of an Achilles injury that u didn't come back from over 30 years old, in the early 90s

VN Store

Sponsors