BasketVols in the NBA

Saw Grant last night! A side benefit of the Grizzlies doing poorly is good seats are relatively affordable. Thought about shouting him a “Go Vols” but the distance and situation didn’t present itself.

Attachments

• IMG_1303.jpeg
    IMG_1303.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 15
Saw Grant last night! A side benefit of the Grizzlies doing poorly is good seats are relatively affordable. Thought about shouting him a “Go Vols” but the distance and situation didn’t present itself.

Shoot your shot.

I was at Ostertag's last game and Jerry Sloan put him in for 2 minutes in the first half and didn't play him in the 2nd half in a game that didn't matter at all because the Jazz had already missed the playoffs. I was shouting "Put in Ostertag!" Every time the arena was quiet. I never liked him, but didn't want to see him go out like that. I was in the lower bowl a few sections over from the bench on the baseline. He was looking right at me. At least he thought he had one fan.

This was probably the last time I yelled anything at a coach, LOL. Not really my style. Must've been 18 years ago.

Springer with some 1st half run for the Celtics, tonight. 4 points, 3 boards (all offensive), a block and +10, in 12 minutes
Would have been great to have him and Johnson for another year. Both players' parents guided them to UT because of Barnes for a reason.

Grant Williams has averaged 14.9 pts and 5.1 boards since trade to Hornets.
Kind of a trade off by playing on a poor team he can get more time and better numbers vs playing on playoff teams where he would just be another role player. At least he is back home in Charlotte. He will at least make millions even if he is operating in relative NBA obscurity at the Hornets.

Tobias Harris, Julian Phillips (injured), and Admiral Schofield all made playoffs. Not sure if Admiral or Phillips will see much action.

Tobias Harris, Julian Phillips (injured), and Admiral Schofield all made playoffs. Not sure if Admiral or Phillips will see much action.
So did Springer, who will probably only go in if there is foul trouble or injuries.

Reactions: Ace
Phillips isn’t in yet, likely won’t make it past the play in. Josh Richardson is also in the play in, and as kc noted Springer is in the playoffs

Reactions: Ace

VN Store

Back