Basketball Seating Question

GetEmVols

Is the 300 level corner really bad? I am looking at season tickets for section 331 row 12. I know it is high up but is it so high up you can't see anything? I have 400 dollars which is what 2 season tickets cost. Is it a waste of money? I wan't to SEE the game. I also want to make some NOISE!

I don't know what side it's on, but the skybox and club seats completely obstruct the view from in 2 of those corner sections like 317A, but I'm not sure which ones they are. Upper bowl seats are not that bad, and $400 for 2 season tickets sounds reasonable. I would just make sure there's no obstruction first. Sadly, the only people who make noise in TBA are the students, more specifically, my girlfriend and I. I swear we are the only freakin people in Knoxville who know how to cheer at basketball games. Don't get me wrong, non-students will boo at bad calls and cheer loud when McBee makes a shot. Other than that, you'll be the only one making noise unfortunately....Someday all UT fans will learn how to cheer.

Its on the side opposite the sky boxes. I'm not a fan of corner seats, or being behind the goals.

Those are high up, but you still should be able to see. Make sure youre in shape, though. It's a hike up there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Is the 300 level corner really bad? I am looking at season tickets for section 331 row 12. I know it is high up but is it so high up you can't see anything?

It's not great, but you can follow the game. You just can't see some of the detailed action inside very well.

VN Store

Back