Basketball Season Yet?

I was less excited once I knew Grant and Bone were really gone and someone from Virginia Tech wasn’t coming.

Was WAY more excited after Saturday.

If Ivan Drago is eligible I think Tennessee wins 20 or more......not that he will be the big difference maker......but Tennessee will need his size.

Reactions: Vols All Day
I was less excited once I knew Grant and Bone were really gone and someone from Virginia Tech wasn’t coming.

Was WAY more excited after Saturday.

If Ivan Drago is eligible I think Tennessee wins 20 or more......not that he will be the big difference maker......but Tennessee will need his size.
Over my head. Splain for the duffuses.

Over my head. Splain for the duffuses.

Sry

Tennessee Basketball lost 2 starters early to the draft. One was an all sec type point guard. The other was two time sec player of the year.

After their departure I and others were a bit down to be kind. Then the best transfer on the market (a real difference maker from Virginia tech) was considering Tennessee......but he went elsewhere.

Tennessee landed 7 footer Uris Plavsic. If he becomes eligible he will certainly help Tennessee while they find their new identity.

After Tennessee’s loss on Saturday.......basketball suddenly got more exciting.

Sry

Tennessee Basketball lost 2 starters early to the draft. One was an all sec type point guard. The other was two time sec player of the year.

After their departure I and others were a bit down to be kind. Then the best transfer on the market (a real difference maker from Virginia tech) was considering Tennessee......but he went elsewhere.

Tennessee landed 7 footer Uris Plavsic. If he becomes eligible he will certainly help Tennessee while they find their new identity.

After Tennessee’s loss on Saturday.......basketball suddenly got more exciting.
Gotcha. The Drago part threw me. Drago's a russian. plavsic is a Serb and a lot tougher than the mamma's boy from VT.

Gotcha. The Drago part threw me. Drago's a russian. plavsic is a Serb and a lot tougher than the mamma's boy from VT.

Yeah, I get the feeling he is more than just another tall guy, but even if that was all he was, he might still make a big difference in our number of wins this year.

Reactions: cardvolfan

Agree I was trying to go with a simi I guess not so funny reference to the tall guy Russian from rocky

This team will have a good shot at another tourney appearance. But even if they fall a little short, I know they will put up a fight every game.

VN Store

Back