Basketball Anybody???

BU I know you all have a good basketball team, but it’s November and I need all your positive energy put towards your game w/ TCU tomorrow. You didn’t pull through for me in March. I need you tomorrow. Volnation needs you tomorrow.
There are a couple of interesting stats that are in the Bears' favor. 1) We're undefeated in Big 12 play this season as an underdog (3-0). And 2) The last two times a Big 12 team has started 10-0 (K-State in 2012 and Oklahoma State in 2015), they've had their undefeated runs ended by Baylor. Granted, those things won't have any impact on the game Saturday, but they're interesting nonetheless.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Louisville coach is gonna get fired before Christmas (0-5). # 21 Texas Tech held Louisville to its lowest point total in 74 years in a 70-38 victory in the Maui Invitational on Tuesday.

Reactions: feathersax
whats with BU being clowned by TCU and Texas?
We'll find out more about Drew's team in the next three games (tomorrow night @ Marquette, Friday night against Gonzaga in South Dakota and next Tuesday against Billy Gillespie's Tarleton State team in Waco). As far as TCU goes Jamie Dixon still sucks. The Frogs were vastly overrated at the beginning of the season due to a veteran roster.

VN Store

Back