Basketball Anybody???

The fact that I hang out on a forum called Around The NCAA? Please tell me you got your degree from Memphis State. You're making the UT in Austin look good. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
The fact that you cling to a Tennessee board to justify your midmajor program and conference

The fact that you cling to a Tennessee board to justify your midmajor program and conference
Interesting that you are on a basketball thread calling another conference mid-major when that conference just won another national championship in basketball. Keep chanting SEC SEC SEC as your conference mates continue to own you in every sport lol. Florida, Alabama, LSU, Oklahoma and Texas aren't going to share their national championships with you. SEC SEC SEC šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

West Virginia transfer picks Baylor over Alabama, Ohio State and Michigan State

Last edited:
So you choose to post an article that is 6 weeks old and has inaccurate and incomplete info. Why would that be?
It reminded me about this thread from earlier in the year:

Remember last week when people were trashing Houston ...

It's interesting that Arkansas made a run at hiring Sampson and ended up with Musselman instead...nice consolation prize.

I actually like the CBS tweet from April 10th where they had Baylor ranked 4th better lol.

Just outside the Top 10 at #14. Perfect position to make a move toward the top if and when the teams above them stumble. Sometimes it's better to fly below the radar because it's a very long season.
I would always rather earn it, than have a silver spoon where the sun wont shine.

Reactions: BUBear
Can Gonzaga make it 10 straight years as Pre-Season #1 and not win a title???

Whatā€™s your point?
Heā€™s trying to brag on midmajor Baylor again. Everything he posts is some dig with Baylor being ā€œbetterā€ than Tennessee even though itā€™s just big xii Twitter losers and preseason sports polls that donā€™t even matter. After UT kicked Baylorā€™s ass in tennis I figured he would slink off for a bit but when you crave attention ok a real programā€™s board because literally no one cares about your program it is what it is

Heā€™s trying to brag on midmajor Baylor again. Everything he posts is some dig with Baylor being ā€œbetterā€ than Tennessee even though itā€™s just big xii Twitter losers and preseason sports polls that donā€™t even matter. After UT kicked Baylorā€™s ass in tennis I figured he would slink off for a bit but when you crave attention ok a real programā€™s board because literally no one cares about your program it is what it is
Actually I gave Tennessee their props and encouragement from their victory over my Bears.

NCAA Tennis Elite 8 Matches

Your Memphis State degree is showing. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Arkansas has 6 Final Fours

Hard to believe Missouri has not been to a Final Four.

If they are only counting since the teams were officially part of the SEC, then this is misleading in my opinion since teams good enough to appear in a Final Four would likely be good enough to make it regardless, and the old SWC sent more teams to the Final Four than did the SEC back during the day. I guess according to this chart, if it were done for football national championships, Texas and Oklahoma no longer have national championships in football or women's softball once they join the SEC...but teams that did not have to compete against them as part of the SEC get to keep their's in this chart makers eyes.

VN Store

Back