Basketball Anybody???

Bennett lost 80% of his team. Logical people (that means not BUBear) knew going in that UVA faced a total rebuild. Bennett gets the chance to do the rebuild. Calm down over there.
Yeah BU think Baylor runs College basketball right now because his team beat runner up U during a Covid season.
20 point blowouts to Cougar High don't look so good. Bennett's coasting on the coattails of that Natty. He just barely beat STD Tech to win that championship.

I do agree with Boheim though. He should have road off into the sunset years ago. Some folks just don't know when to hang'em up.

Getting blown out in November isn’t that huge of a deal. Houston has been pretty good recently too.

You’re really gonna call out another schools sexual practices? At least STD Tech does what they do willingly and apparently often. What the hell else are you gonna do in Lubbock?

Yeah BU think Baylor runs College basketball right now because his team beat runner up U during a Covid season.

Getting blown out in November isn’t that huge of a deal. Houston has been pretty good recently too.

You’re really gonna call out another schools sexual practices? At least STD Tech does what they do willingly and apparently often. What the hell else are you gonna do in Lubbock?
The Texas Rangers and the NCAA didn't see the problem at Baylor in the light that ESPN and Brenda Tracy painted it. I'm really happy that Brenda got her paychecks though.

The same Tech that destroyed Baylor in Lubbock that season.

You did notice I posted nothing about Baylor that season and for good reason.
You’re knocking National champs for winning a championship game. That’s just dumb on levels usually reserved for the main forum

The Texas Rangers and the NCAA didn't see the problem at Baylor in the light that ESPN and Brenda Tracy painted it. I'm really happy that Brenda got her paychecks though.
Just messing with you man. Everyone has one of those schools. In North Carolina it’s ECU.

Reactions: BUBear
You’re knocking National champs for winning a championship game. That’s just dumb on levels usually reserved for the main forum
By the skin of their teeth. Sometimes the ball bounces your way... ask the '83 NC State team.

Texas Tech vs. Virginia - Game Recap - April 8, 2019 - ESPN
A season after becoming the first No. 1 seed to lose to a 16 -- the one thing that had never happened in a tournament where anything can -- the Cavaliers watched a 10-point lead turn into a 3-point deficit before Hunter came to the rescue.

Last edited:
Banner is a banner . Tony Bennett is a good coach, although his style is incredibly boring. He’s basically the basketball version of 3 yards and a cloud of dust
Absolutely can't take that title away from him...tallest midget in the room. Two years removed from that title and he signs the 81st ranked (12th in the ACC) class in the nation. His efforts came shining through against Houston last night.

Virginia 2021 Basketball Commits

By the time he won the championship most 2020 classes were already signed (early signing period) so 2021 should have been the class that shined for him.

Absolutely can't take that title away from him...tallest midget in the room. Two years removed from that title and he signs the 81st ranked (12th in the ACC) class in the nation. His efforts came shining through against Houston last night.

Virginia 2021 Basketball Commits

By the time he won the championship most 2020 classes were already signed (early signing period) so 2021 should have been the class that shined for him.
I think you might be the only person I’ve ever seen talk smack about Tony Bennett . Even VT fans don’t really dislike him. On top of that he’s a very good coach and the stats back him on that.

Another Top 25 BIG 10 teams tastes da-feet this week as Gorge Mason beats #20 Maryland 71-66.

Says the Chief Marketing Officer of Baylor University. You’ve been to one Final Four and won 1 title. Pump the brakes.
That's why I said hmmm. The numbers do look good though, especially when you play in the conference that has been ranked #1 or #2 by the metrics in each of those seasons.

Sometimes I wish Drew wasn't a Christian with all of that brotherly love BS. We could have beat these chumps by 50+ if he hadn't let his foot of the gas with 11 minutes to go.

Screw the morons that ranked Texas above us.

About to find out how good this Baylor team is. Also have Villanova coming to town in two weeks.

Last edited:
Not sure over rated. Seton Hall and Arizona may have been underrated
I agree that Seton Hall was probably underrated but Arizona is still in rebuild mode. The Wildcats First Team All Conference PG, James Akinjo, is now starting at Baylor. As far as conference accolades go the 'cats didn't have very much left on campus especially compared to what Michigan supposedly has.

2020-21 Pac-12 Men's Basketball All-Conference honors and Annual Performance Awards, presented by Nextiva

Last edited:

VN Store

Back