Basketball Anybody???

The folks in Austin are really gonna hate this tweet. To a lesser extent so will the folks in Houston and Lubbock too.

From linked article:

50. Mark Williams | Duke | Sophomore
If Duke is going to make the NCAA Tournament, Paolo Banchero will need a frontcourt running mate to take some of the pressure off, and Williams is that guy

If? Come on guys, be better than this. Duke is a legit top 10 team, if not better.

Timme at #1 is questionable as well. Chandler will be higher than #20 by the end of the season IMO

I'll be watching my Hoosiers at 6 and then tuning in to see the Vols after that! College basketball is finally back and I couldn't be more excited.

Reactions: BUBear
I so happy that Drew didn't let the championship go to his head and continued the "I'm Going To College" game for thousands of elementary school kids around Central Texas. I hope he continues to play this game and the annual game at Fort Hood until he retires.

Twas a good night last night for the Stormin' Mormons. Number 14 ranking by the CFP Committee and absolutely cornholed #12 Oregon in MBB @ Eugene. Looks like they are already Big Boy Conference ready.

Looks like it's time for Tony Bennett to sing a different tune before he loses his job @ UVA.

BIG 10 overrated in MBB again this year??? They sure stunk the tournament up last season.

Of course Texas gonna Texas and the poll voters are gonna still keep them overrated in the Top 10.

Looks like it's time for Tony Bennett to sing a different tune before he loses his job @ UVA.

Why would Tony Bennett lose his job? He just won a National Title 2 basketball seasons ago. After this season he’ll be 1 of 2 coaches with a Natty in the ACC. Boheim won’t be far behind K and Roy either, he will probably retire when Buddy is done playing .

Reactions: Plecoptera
Why would Tony Bennett lose his job? He just won a National Title 2 basketball seasons ago. After this season he’ll be 1 of 2 coaches with a Natty in the ACC. Boheim won’t be far behind K and Roy either, he will probably retire when Buddy is done playing .
20 point blowouts to Cougar High don't look so good. Bennett's coasting on the coattails of that Natty. He just barely beat STD Tech to win that championship.

I do agree with Boheim though. He should have road off into the sunset years ago. Some folks just don't know when to hang'em up.

Bennett lost 80% of his team. Logical people (that means not BUBear) knew going in that UVA faced a total rebuild. Bennett gets the chance to do the rebuild. Calm down over there.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back