Basketball Anybody???

Curious to see how the new look Big 12 does in basketball in a couple of years. Plus Beards recent changing of zip code.

Reactions: BUBear
First MBB Championship for the state since Texas Western (UTEP) in 1966 and this is what they decided to run with???

I guess it's too late for Campbell (former Waco Trib sports editor) to buy his company back.

First MBB Championship for the state since Texas Western (UTEP) in 1966 and this is what they decided to run with???

I guess it's too late for Campbell (former Waco Trib sports editor) to buy his company back.

I approve!

2022 Pomeroy College Basketball Ratings

Four of the top ten either didn't make the tournament or got bounced on the first weekend last season. Not surprisingly they are 3 B1G teams and Duke. Wishful thinking and looking good on paper still account for something in the pre-season.

Last edited:
2022 Pomeroy College Basketball Ratings

Four of the top ten either didn't make the tournament or got bounced on the first weekend last season. Not surprisingly they are 3 B1G teams and Duke. Wishful thinking and looking good on paper still account for something in the pre-season.
Why do you think what happened in the previous season has any bearing on the current one? Especially in college basketball.

Why do you think what happened in the previous season has any bearing on the current one? Especially in college basketball.
Four of the top ten either didn't make the tournament or got bounced on the first weekend last season. Not surprisingly they are 3 B1G teams and Duke. Wishful thinking and looking good on paper still account for something in the pre-season

Four of the top ten either didn't make the tournament or got bounced on the first weekend last season. Not surprisingly they are 3 B1G teams and Duke. Wishful thinking and looking good on paper still account for something in the pre-season
I don’t think Duke is wishful thinking. People I know around the program have spoken to people that you’ve heard of and say that this Duke team is very, very good. And those people don’t just throw around stuff like that for the helluva it.

Duke and Nova split two of three controlled scrimmages. The third session was walk-ons vs walk-ons.

VN Store

Back