Basketball Anybody???

Hey NCAA ... free Sister Jean! From the article, and true about the NCAA -----The NCAA needs a vice president of common sense because it’s too often lacking in Indianapolis. Instead it loves rules, regulations, protocols and so on. This is an organization after all that, in the past, has monitored whether cream cheese was applied to a bagel.

Reactions: Border Vol
Richard Pitino also fired - another one glad UT didnt get at the time Tyndall was fired -- seeing a trend in these one or two good season coaches and then they fizzle out

Reactions: Border Vol
Damn Abilene Christian beat Texas 53-52 on a last second shot! :eek: Texas head coach Shaka Smart is finished!:rolleyes:

Reactions: MAD
Regardless of how good they are... Virginia is the most boring team to watch.
Virginia is the basketball equivalent of a really good triple option team that chews clock. When theyre good they’re really good because a 10 point lead feels like 20, but if it‘s not working, they’re in for a long day.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Illinois down 12 with 11 mins left.

and of course they had to show clips of loyola Chicago beating us some years ago lol

I won't lie i had Illinois winning it all but this shouldn't be a shocking upset. Kenpom had them as a top 10 team. One of the top 10 in adj def. NCAA goofed up disrespecting them as an 8 seed.

I won't lie i had Illinois winning it all but this shouldn't be a shocking upset. Kenpom had them as a top 10 team. One of the top 10 in adj def. NCAA goofed up disrespecting them as an 8 seed.
Yeah but didn’t Kenpom also have Colgate in the top 10? Someone did. No ranking is perfect. Anyway, yet again the Big 10 is proven to be overrated. This happens pretty much every year.

Edit: Found it. The NET had Colgate ranked top 10.

Last edited:
Lot of upsets in the first 2 sounds. Illinois losing will bust some brackets. Fortunately I had Gonzaga and Baylor in the championship with Gonzaga winning.

If my count is correct, there were 9 double-digit seeds that won their 1st Round game. Possibly could have been 10 if VCU didn’t have COVID issues. That’s tied for 2nd most all time with 2001 and 2012. The most was in 2016, whenever there were 10 double-digit seeds winning in the 1st Round.

Reactions: DocVOLiday

VN Store

Back