Basketball Anybody???

You thinking OU's starters can stop Baylor's bench?

I'm thinking not.

I'm thinking Baylor is a lot like OU when it comes to team composition. Just like us, you don't have a lot of superstars, but instead five players out there that play great together and feed the ball to whomever is hot. Team chemistry is what's driving you guys right now.

If Manek can get back into his rhythm from beyond the arc and not get into foul trouble, we have a punchers chance against you.

Reactions: BUBear
What a time to be alive.
Baylor's month at No. 1 is the longest a Texas school has held the position since Houston and, no, I don't mean Hakeem Olajuwon, Clyde Drexler and Phi Slama Jama Houston. I mean 1968 and Elvin Hayes-beating-UCLA-in-the-Astrodome "Game of the Century" Houston.

Baylor's 70-59 victory over #14 West Virginia allowed the Bears to match Kansas' Big 12 record of 22 straight victories. Chances are good they break that mark Tuesday in Norman. Then the No. 1-ranked Bears' game against the No. 3 Jayhawks on Saturday, in Waco, could decide the Big 12 with Baylor sitting on a 12-0 conference record to Kansas' 11-1 mark.

Last edited:
Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Baylor's month at No. 1 is the longest a Texas school has held the position since Houston and, no, I don't mean Hakeem Olajuwon, Clyde Drexler and Phi Slama Jama Houston. I mean 1968 and Elvin Hayes-beating-UCLA-in-the-Astrodome "Game of the Century" Houston.

Baylor's 70-59 victory over #14 West Virginia allowed the Bears to match Kansas' Big 12 record of 22 straight victories. Chances are good they break that mark Tuesday in Norman. Then the No. 1-ranked Bears' game against the No. 3 Jayhawks on Saturday, in Waco, could decide the Big 12 with Baylor sitting on a 12-0 conference record to Kansas' 11-1 mark.

I’m just messing with you man. If I were you though, I wouldn’t mind dropping one before you get to March.

That game was a lot closer than the score indicated at the end. Baylor put their foot on the gas in the last five minutes.

Congrats to Skeletor for getting to 600 wins. If only she can gain the power of Greyskull, she'll be unstoppable.

Reactions: rtb1983 and ETV
That game was a lot closer than the score indicated at the end. Baylor put their foot on the gas in the last five minutes.

Congrats to Skeletor for getting to 600 wins. If only she can gain the power of Greyskull, she'll be unstoppable.
although I dont care for her, she would be light years past him, if they played in that no name conf UCONN does

That's a home and home I'd probably go see. I wouldn't mind the Lady Vols on our schedule even though you'd probably beat the brakes off us at the moment.
maybe but you cant tell from the looks of the LV forum one here

maybe but you cant tell from the looks of the LV forum one here
We're below .500 on a 3 game losing streak with Baylor coming up next that's going to make it loss #4.

Our fans have written off the women's basketball team here until they make a change in coaches. I think the world of Sherri Coale for what she did in bringing the Sooners into the national level, but when your fans start wondering whether or not we will even get an NIT bid, it's time to move on.

We're below .500 on a 3 game losing streak with Baylor coming up next that's going to make it loss #4.

Our fans have written off the women's basketball team here until they make a change in coaches. I think the world of Sherri Coale for what she did in bringing the Sooners into the national level, but when your fans start wondering whether or not we will even get an NIT bid, it's time to move on.
Not gonna be a good day for any visiting team on Saturday. College Game Day on campus followed by the men playing Kansas at 11:00am. Between games there will be a meet-n-greet for fans with Aranda (at the arena). After that the women's game will celebrate Kim's 600th win coupled with one of those breast cancer things. The joint will be rocking. Plus, a Lady Bears win will clinch a tie for the championship with four games to go. Lots to play for that day.

The “Biggest” game of the year so far was played at 11am ? 👍🏻
ESPN's excuse is that the game was scheduled before the season started yet Game Day is scheduled from week to week 😂😂😂

How Caitlin Jenner is that excuse 😂😂😂

Never mind... it's Disney. The name is the answer 😥😥😥

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back