Basketball Anybody???

Kansas Basketball Devastated They Won’t Get Opportunity To Vacate National Championship

LAWRENCE, KS—Lamenting the NCAA’s decision to cancel March Madness amid coronavirus concerns, representatives from the Kansas men’s basketball team confirmed Tuesday that they were devastated about not getting an opportunity to vacate the national championship. “It really sucks we won’t have the chance to lift that trophy over our heads and then see it stripped away from us,” said forward Silvio De Sousa, expressing doubts that the school would ever be able to shell out the cash for such an elite roster of players again.

I think Kansas will win the 2021 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament and I think Baylor wins the 2021 NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament.

I think Tennessee makes a Sweet 16 and possible Elite 8 run in the 2020-2021 season.
This should be the expectation each season. To be considered an upper echelon program we’re gonna have to get to a Final 4. No more fun little runs to the second weekend only to fall just short . It’s time to kick the door down.

This should be the expectation each season. To be considered an upper echelon program we’re gonna have to get to a Final 4. No more fun little runs to the second weekend only to fall just short . It’s time to kick the door down.
I feel ya bro. 2019-2020 should have been the year that Scott Drew crashed the party.

Damned COVID19 😬

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I feel ya bro. 2019-2020 should have been the year that Scott Drew crashed the party.

Damned COVID19 😬
Yeah you guys were having a great year and certainly could’ve made a Final Four run. It’s a shame how much we’ve all been deprived from seeing what could’ve been these last 4 or 5 months and probably moving forward.

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back