Basketball Anybody???

Gonzaga to the BIG XII as a basketball only member 🤔

Last edited:
And they're off. The Top 10 devoured their cupcakes as expected but the UNC score is a little surprising:

Screenshot_20221108-085415.png

After beating #20 Alabama by 30 in scrimmage early on #14 TCU survives Arkansas Pine Bluff by 1 point to open the season in Fort Worth. Preseason expectations getting to the froggies??? 🤔

Texas curb stomping Gonzaga by 19 last night takes a little luster off of this game but the game time has been finalized.

Me taking in all the information from this tweet and my only reaction…
View attachment 515280
Baylor is in Las Vegas this weekend for the Main Event Tournament. Tonight's games are:

#5 Baylor -4.5
#16 Virginia

#8 UCLA -4.0
#19 Illinois

W vs W, L vs L on Sunday.

I'm really surprised that UVA chose to play after the recent tragedy on their campus. Prayers go out to the UVA family 🙏

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
What's up with Colorado basketball...Jeckle and Hyde? They lost to Gambling State and UMass but just ran #24 A&M out the gym in Myrtle Beach today 103-75. I won $500 on that UMass game BTW 😁 Buzz better start putting that resume out.

Baylor is in Las Vegas this weekend for the Main Event Tournament. Tonight's games are:

#5 Baylor -4.5
#16 Virginia

#8 UCLA -4.0
#19 Illinois

W vs W, L vs L on Sunday.

I'm really surprised that UVA chose to play after the recent tragedy on their campus. Prayers go out to the UVA family 🙏
BU I know you all have a good basketball team, but it’s November and I need all your positive energy put towards your game w/ TCU tomorrow. You didn’t pull through for me in March. I need you tomorrow. Volnation needs you tomorrow.

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back