Basketball Anybody???

BUBear

Football On The Brazos
Bears down by 5 with 2:27 left in the 1st and take a 2 point lead into the half. Ampted up the D in the 2nd half to win their second Battle for Atlantis since 2016 75-58 over Michigan.State.

Arizona PG transfer, via Georgetown, James Akinjo is tournament MVP for the Bears. Baylor moves up to #2, behind Gonzaga, in KenPom as of the moment.

Last edited:

BUBear

Football On The Brazos
Kansas loses on a buzzer beater to a horrible Dayton team 74-73. Duke can make some early season noise in the Top 4 with a win tonight against Gonzaga.

Last edited:

BUBear

Football On The Brazos
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/gametracker/recap/NCAAB_20211129_TARLST@GONZAG/

The Texans used a high-pressure, swarming defense to hound Gonzaga into 16 turnovers and 47% shooting in a game that was not decided until the final minutes.
''We did a great job of surviving it,'' Gonzaga coach Mark Few said.

Tarleton State ''puts intense pressure on the basketball,'' Few said. ''They reach and poke and grab and did a great job of it.''
Gillespie will start getting looks from P5 programs again soon. UCF or Cincinnati should give him a call and get ready for the rugged life of BIG XII basketball.

Last edited:

OrangeTsar

If you like basketball more power to you. I used to follow it closely. But as I grew older I discovered I no longer had the emotional energy to invest in multiple sports. College Football was the most important to me so I jettisoned all others. Not that I don’t casually keep up with College BBall, but I couldn’t tell you the schedule or standings until tournament time arrived. As far as the pros go, those spoiled brat crybabies are dead to me. And of course I keep up with VOLS Baseball at tourney time

BUBear

Football On The Brazos
35 NBA scouts in the house as Baylor begins to pull away from Villanova 20-9 in the first half.

Edit: Make that 25 to 9 at the media timeout.

40-22 Bears. Baylor amps up the defense and Nova has more turnovers than made shots.

Final: Baylor 57 Villanova 36

Scott Drew is now 3-0 against Jay Wright all time.

Last edited:

VN Store