Basilio's Amachi Tailgate

Volsfaninva917

For those of you who don't know, Basilio teams up with these folks every year to take children that have parents in prison to a game. He really makes it a special day for them by having a tailgate in Circle Park and getting them into the game. He needs your help to make this happen, right now he has 12 tickets to the game. You can buy tickets to this game on tickpick.com with no fees for 6 bucks. I know some of you don't like Basilio and thats fine but please put that aside and help these kids just have a day where they don't have to deal with the real world.

Amachi Knoxville Tailgate 2019! Will be for the UAB game on Saturday November 3rd. Please consider sharing your tickets with us. I'm asking you to consider putting yours aside for this game and sending them to me so that the children of incarcerated parents and their mentors can enjoy a Tennessee Football game on us. This is one of my great joys of my job! Combining UT Football with this wonderful cause is always a winner! I cry multiple times at the beauty of this day. For those that choose to give away their tickets, please consider coming to our tailgate. Behind The Wheel Neil and Vol H Bomb are footing the bill for us to have our tailgate in Circle Park at Tailgate Tennessee.

Please send Tennessee UAB Tickets plus any cash or check contributions to:

**Please make checks payable to 'Amachi Knoxville'**

Tony Basilio Radio Show
PO Box 26011
Knoxville, TN 37912

VN Store

Back